Chapter 19: Shooting star

No one's P.O.V

-10 years ago-

"They say, when a shooting star falls you make a wish and will it came true?"

The curious little Nayeon asked her Mom. They've been talking about shooting stars for awhile. Her mother patted her head and smiled at her.

"I don't really know, why not try it?"

Nayeon nodded smiling at her mom.

"I wanna watch it with Junior!"

Nayeon happily went out of her room and went to find his friend. She went to the park, looking for her friend, she looked for him everywhere but she couldn't find him. she panted and sat down on the grass. She got startled when someone scares her from behind.

"Boo!"

She jumped a little and looked at behind her to see a little Jinyoung or Junior. She threw a stone at Jinyoung who is laughing.

"Ow, Nayeon-ah is a meanie~ T^T"

Nayeon laughed at her friend and pinched his cheeks.

"Hahaha your it!"

Nayeon said as she ran away from Jinyoung, Jinyoung raised his fist to the air and started chasing her. They keep on running until they reached at the park where they always play. Jinyoung finally caught Nayeon and they started playing around the park. Until they we're tired they lay down on the dirt, with dirts on their faces they laughed both of them are really close at eachother.

"Junior, did you know that there is a shooting star that will fall tonight?"

Jinyoung hummed in response as he sat up Nayeon did the same.

"Let's watch it in my place!"

Jinyoung nodded and grinned at her making Nayeon go excited because she will be watching with her friend.

"Yeah, sure!"

They walked near the tree, Jinyoung took the sharp stone on the ground and wrote his name on the tree. Nayeon did the same thing they both giggled and high-fived eachother. They sat on the tree and started talking.

"Nayeon-ah, what will you do when you grow up?"

Nayeon put her index finger on her cheeks as she thought of what she will do.

"I wanna marry Junior!"

Jinyoung on the other hand blushed like crazy.

"E-eh? A-re you sure?"

He said as he stuttered, Nayeon nodded at him making him grin.

"Well, okay then let's just wait until we grow up."

They started walking home, Junior went to Nayeon's house since they will watch the shooting star tonight. They removed their slippers and opened the door shouting that they we're home. Nayeon's mom saw how messy they were and told them to take a bath first before they eat the food.

They went to Nayeon's room, they were reading a book.

"Aw, the ending is sad."

Nayeon said as she sobbed, Jinyoung thought about something to make her happy. He grabbed a pen and wrote on the book that they were reading. He changed the sad ending into a happy ending.

'The boy and the girl finally remembers eachother and they live happily ever after'

He changed the ending just like that. Nayeon's mom went inside the room and brought them some juice the three of them started a conversation.

"Mom! when I grow up I wanna marry Junior!"

Nayeon's mom looked at Jinyoung who is blushing and chuckled. Jinyoung looked up and faced Nayeon's mom and put his hand on his chest.

"I-I p-promise to protect Nayeon!"

He said as he rubbed the back of his head Nayeon's mom patted their heads.

It was night time it's the star gazing time they walked towards the telescope waiting for the star to fall. Until..

"Wah! Here look there!"

Nayeon said as she pointed at the telescope Jinyoung followed what Nayeon did.

"Hey let's make a wish."

Jinyoung said Nayeon nodded, They closed their eyes and started making their wish.

~~~~

-Present time-

Nayeon woke up from bed and a smile form on her lips.

"I wish to be with Junior until the end."

She chuckled as she thought about her wish when she was young butt...

"But the problem is!!!!!

WHO IS JUNIOR?!"

------------------------------------------------------

STUPID HE IS YOUR HUSBAND! XD THIS IS A FLASHBACK OK? BABYE~ AND SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!