Chapter 8: Ghost 😱

Nayeon's P.O.V

"Are you done?"

I realized that I've been crying on his chest and listening to his heart beat beating faster. I pulled away and wiped my tears. I looked at him and frowned.

"You know? you're so stupid -.-"

He laughed and smiled.

"Don't get me wrong I was following you but I'm hiding."

"really??"

I said as I raised my eyebrows.

"Yeah, I even got scared when I lost sight of you."

His statements makes my face turn red oh gosh what is happening to me I looked away and just said 'Oh'.

"I think we should head back."

He said I nodded my head and we started walking back I'm behind him holding onto his shirt because I'm scared. We are back to where the other students, the teacher said to go back to our room I went to the girls rest room first to do my business. After I'm done I washed my hands I went back to our room and saw Mina on the couch hugging a pillow beside her is Bambam doing the same thing.

"What's wrong?"

"T-t-here is a ghost inside this room!!!"

They both shouted and Mark, Sana, and Jinyoung went inside they also heard them shout.

"What? ghost's aren't real."

"Yeah, let's go to sleep we still have an activity tomorrow."

Mark and Jinyoung said the two what if it was real? the thought made me shiver but I just ignored the thought and went to my room, I suddenly heard someone scratching outside the window I turned my direction to the window and saw no one..what the?! I started walking backwards and ran shouting.

"THERE IS A GHOOOOSTTTT!!!!!!"

"Woah! Unnie calm down."

Sana said patting my back. how can I calm down?! when there is a ghost?! we heard a knock outside the door Jinyoung opened the door and saw no one.

"Wtf are they playing pranks or not?"

he said as he closed the door, again someone knocked again and this time we are pointing at each other who will open it since Jinyoung believe it's a prank while Mark is busy on the phone not even caring what is happening Bambam who is scared and me and Mina hugging each other.

"Woah calm down guys maybe it's one of our friends."

Sana opened the door and saw no one she slammed the door and hugged Mina and me -.- when you thought she is also brave. the sound of the scratching windows became loud. We started shouting Jinyoung opened the window and saw a cat.

"It's just a cat, geez."

-.- It's just a cat we sigh in relief but who is knocking on the door? 😨 This is so creepy Eomma!!! I wanna go home TT^TT, Bambam entered the living room holding a cross. what is he doing?

"Bam, calm down it's gone let's just catch who that person is maybe he is making fun of us."

Mark said we started cooperating to the plan because every 5 minutes someone will knock so we followed Mark's instruction's. It's nearly 5 minutes so...Sana opened the door and it was....

JACKSON WANG!

we frowned at him as he rubbed the back of his head waving his hand and saying 'hi' the 3 boys hits his head

"Don't do that again you scared the girls even Bambam."

we nodded he said sorry to us because he wanted to play geez seriously.

we all went to our rooms and I couldn't sleep at all. still thinking about ghosts...I hid under my blanket. gosh I need someone beside me..I went outside of my room and walked towards Mina's room I knocked on the door but no respond...she's probably asleep. Next I walked towards Sana's door. I was about to knock but I heard her talking about something I don't understand..she is weird so I didn't knock and sigh. and a name popped into my head. Jinyoung. Great but he is a guy. I didn't realize that I am already infront of his room and knocked wtf. I hope he will answer. The door opened and it revealed Jinyoung in a messy hair. He looks attractive...What am I thinking?! I shook my head. and slapped my cheeks.

"Oh, Nayeon what's up? why are you still awake?"

"E-erm I-I can't sleep...."

"Oh...why?"

"because of the ghost."

"Oh. do you want to sleep here? but what about with Mina and Sana?"

"I already did. but they wouldn't answer my knocks.."

we stayed silent but soon he told to come in. he put a blanket on the floor and a pillow.

"I'm sleeping here on the floor."

"But this is your room.."

I said as I crossed my arms. I'm thinking about sharing a bed with him..I blushed at the thought...

"..we could share.."

I said what the hell?! I blushed more red and hid under the blanket.

"What?"

"But this is your room and it's rude if the owner is sleeping on the floor."

He chuckled and get up on bed. but we are facing each others back.

"Fine. If you say so."

soon I closed my eyes. I feel safe and comfortable being with him. I slowly fell asleep.

------------------------

Hey! guuuuysssss Nothing lol is it long? ok bye XD i got nothing to say so. babye..~♡