Chapter 28: Do you remember me?

Jinyoung's P.O.V

Tsk, I sat here inside a shop mearby her school, tapping my fingers at the table. I checked my watch it's 4 o'clock. Ugh stupid earthquake just strike already!

"So do you want her to die?"

A voice said, I looked around looking for the owner of the voice and saw no one. Who?

Of course I don't want her to die. Okay, I don't want the earthquake to strike.

I walked around, until I heard people shouting, the ground shaking. The people were running, shouldn't they calm down? 

"Everyone get out!"

All of them went out hands at there head.

Wait...

Shit...

I ran to the entrance of the school, I was about to enter when the guard blocked my way.

"Get out here boy!"

Ugh! My head is so dizzy the ground is shaking. If you look at the buildings it was about to collapse.

"Shut up, I got no time for you."

I said and pushed him and ran inside the campus. I got tripped because of the stupid earthquake I quicklt stood up and run.

At the rooftop! I ran to where the rooftop is, the woods above fell down it nearly hit me but luckily I dodged it. My head is aching I kept on running until I reached the rooftop. I opened it and saw Nayeon at the edge of the rooftop holding Mina's hand.

"Mina! don't let go!"

I slowly walked towards them, my head is very dizzy.

No one's P.O.V

They were at the rooftop, while the students went out of the campus. they saw Mina and Nayeon, Mina is holding Nayeon's hand because she is about to fall.

"Oh no! hurry and call the ambulance!"

A student said she searched for her pocket.

Jinyoung on the other hand fell down he can't move because he is dizzy.

"Damn it!"

He tried to stand up but failed he looked at Nayeon who is struggling holding Mina's hand. Mina's hand is about to slip but Nayeon hold her tight, she pulled her all force.

Jinyoung finally stood up and helped her. They successfully did it, Panting. The ground is still shaking, he checked his watch to see the time 4:55

"How can I save her? It's too late..."

He thought, the two girls hugged eachother he looked at them as he panted.

"I-I think we should get out of here."

Mina said as she let go of the hug. The two nodded, they were about when the building suddenly moved as if it was about to collapse since Nayeon is right at the edge. She tripped and fell.

Jinyoung saw this and quickly took an action He held Nayeon's wrist. Mina turned around she was about to help when a she got blocked by a fallen block.

"Hold still!"

Jinyoung pulled Nayeon all force using his one hand while the other is holding at the pole for support.

10

The voice started counting.

9

8

7

6

5