Chapter 15: Date?

Nayeon's P.O.V

Jinyoung..I smiled as I thought of his name..so I really do like him huh? Tzuyu noticed me smiling and laughed at me, I sighed and kicked her out of my room and locked the door.

"Yah! Unnie aren't you gonna tell me who?!"

I laughed at her as she keep on knocking at my door and shouting.

"No!"

I laughed again I heard her groan stomping her feet and walked away lol. I lay on my bed and drifted to my dream land I was about to sleep when suddenly...

-beep beep-

I got a message from....Jinyoung? what does he want? I opened the message.

Jinyoung: Hey are you free tomorrow?

When I saw it I quickly replied like a lightning flash.

Me: Yes why?

Jinyoung: Nothing.

Me: Srsly? -,-

Jinyoung: Just kidding. I just wanna hang out with, is it ok?

I nearly choke my saliva. I feel happy that he wanted to hang out with me.

Jinyoung's P.O.V

Actually this guys forced me -,- they even bought me amusement park tickets so that I can go and have a date with Nayeon. Now they are watching me while texting her.

"Wow she replied so fast."

"I think she likes you too."

Is what I heard. Not so long I recieved her reply.

Nayeon: Um sure. But why me?

In panic I don't know how to reply if I say because I was forced It probably hurt her feelings..er as if she likes me..

"Just say because my friends wont go with me!"

Jackson shouted it seems like a great idea.

Me: becuz my friens wont go with me.

Nayeon: ohh what time?

Me: 1:00

Nayeon: ok I gotta sleep good night.

I sighed in relief I guess I owe them I went to my room and started sleeping.

-Next day time skip 1:00-

I was waiting outside of her house. Minutes had passed and she finally went out, just wearing a simple outfit. She walked near me and patted my shoulder.

"So where are we going?"

"Amusement park."

She suddenly turned into a happy-go-lucky girl, jumping like a kid I giggled at her making her stop and blush I smiled at her.

"Let's go shall we?"

I said she nodded and smiled at me, we started walking until we reached at the bus stop waiting. The bus finally arrived we walked inside, looking for empty seat. Finally we arrived at the Amusement park, I saw Nayeon getting excited. I grabbed her hand and we walked to the entrance since I already have a ticket.