Chapter 5: Sick

Jinyoung's P.O.V

Ahh! I'm so tireeeed! I went inside my room I'm still wet I jumped onto my bed. scrolling down on my phone and I didn't realize that I fell asleep.

-Next Morning-

I woke up early my eyes is hot..Great I'm sick...But it's good because I can't go to school (A/N yeah! 😂) I went back to sleep again.

Yugyeom's P.O.V

"Yugyeom wake Jinyoung up!"

JB said I lazily went to Jinyoung hyung's room I opened the door and saw him sleeping.

"Hyung! wake up!"

I said he turned his body to face the wall great I walked towards him I shook his shoulder still no response I checked if he is sick so I touched his forehead...

"HOT!"

Wow he's hot! I mean the temperature not the..Ew lol ok. he finally woke up.

"I'll go tell them that you are sick~"

I said before I got out from his room and told JB hyung that Jinyoung hyung is sick.

Nayeon's P.O.V

-10:30-

Where is Jinyoung? is he absent? I think he got sick -,- I told him to change his clothes. And this never ending lecture is so annoying I looked around no one is paying attention pfft. Why does he still keeps talking while no one is paying attention? Lol.

-bell ring-

Yey! Lunch!!!!!! Mina and I went to the cafeteria to meet the others we were talking about random stuffs and laughing blah blah...

Food's here~ we started eating our food like usual the bickering never goes away. I grabbed my phone inside my pocket and started taking selfies with them, I recieved a message from Mark.

MarkMark😂:

Hey Jinyoung got sick 😷😷

Me:

I knew it!

If you guys are wondering why? Well Mark and I are friends so yeah. After we are done eating we went to our next subject and the teacher starts lecturing.

"Ok class, blah blah blah..."

I took my phone out and started playing with the key-chain I got this from someone a long time ago..but I don't know who.. I said in my mind.

I love you.

Huh? it sounded familliar...But when? why? what? I shook my head...what's wrong with me? oh well.

Finally school is over~ ohh I'm cleaners -,- great clean alone. After I'm done cleaning I went home to put my bag and cooked him porridge this is so..well it's also my fault why he got sick hehe..😓😓 after I'm done I went to the neighboor beside us and knocked on the door.

"Alright, Alright-- Oh hello what do you need?"

"Hi I'm here to see Jinyoung?"

Jinyoung's P.O.V

JB put the cold towel on my forehead and left the room. Jackson showed up infront of the door.

"Youngie~ you have a visitor here she is~"

I looked at him he is smirking -_- what? I realized that my visitor is Nayeon. Jackson told her to get inside as he closed the door. Nayeon glared at me what did I do?

"Haven't I told you to take a shower first?"

"Yeah...heheh."

I laughed nervously she sounded like my mom she sat on the chair beside me.

"What are you doing here?"

I asked she frowned at me and sigh.

"Do you not want me here? fine bye."

She said as she stood up I grabbed her wrist and said I was just joking.

"haha ok. Oh right I cooked you porridge!"

did she just...? well you know when it comes to cooking she suck at it. I looked at the porridge it looks like a poison.

"here eat."

"Err...."

I got no choice so I started eating eat..damn it tasted..😭 finally I finished eat I feel like vomitting!

"Erm do you have apples?"

I asked her hoping that she had. Luckily she has.

"Oh yes do you want me to peel it?"

She said I nodded my head she started peeling the apple as I keep on staring at her..she looked cute with bangs I chuckled I looked at the apple she's peeling.
Is she peeling or slicing?

"Are you peeling or slicing?"

"Ah! sorry! I really suck at this."

I chuckled I took the apple and started peeling it by myself.

"Here."

I said handing her the apple she gladly took it we started chatting and blah blah..

"I remember back then when I was a kid I met this girl in the park she is playing in one of the swing I walked over her and told her to go away because it's my place, but she didn't so we started to bicker and we hated each other but days passed we became friends and I started falling for her."

Nayeon's P.O.V

Not again with this familliar feeling! ugh! it's so annoying! and also I feel jealous Wtf?

What??

Not so long I told him that 'I'm going home' and 'get well soon'

That story..It's familliar I feel like I'm that girl..but how? do I know him? that's crazy! I only met him 2 days ago! and became friends with him..

I feel like I've forgotten someone but I don't know who that someone is..Weird.

---------

HEYYY GUYYYYSSSS! HOW ARE YOU? OH YEAH I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU XD

WELL YOU KNOW WHEN I WAS A KID I WANTED TO GET SICK TO AVOID GOING TO SCHOOL😂😂 SO EVERYDAY I'M ALWAYS PLAYING WITH THE RAIN AND GUESS WHAT? I DID GOT SICK 😂😂

WELL SEE YA! :*