XXIII : Return of the Wolves

Chapter Twenty Three

Return of the Wolves

"The two of you will be staying with me while your brother has a tent to himself," Elizabeth told Susan and Lucy while she lead the three siblings to her tent. "I'm afraid this is a girls only tent so we can't have any boys staying in here!" Elizabeth smiled at them as they entered her tent. The Pevensie's all looked amazed at her tent, even though it wasn't all that big and there was hardly anything in it, it was hard to believe that this girl lived in this tent as her daily life while they were living in the Professors luxurious mansion.

Susan and Peter couldn't help but stare at Elizabeth ever since they first saw her. She seemed so familiar to them but neither one of them could put their fingers on it. Besides, who was this girl and how could a human just like them also be in Narnia. From what it looked like, this girl had been in Narnia for a long time too. The girl seemed to be around Edmund's age but she was quite beautiful. Her blonde hair rested in soft waves down her back and her eyes were stunning.

Elizabeth went straight to her closet and dresser which contained numerous dresses and different styles of medieval clothing. It was about time the siblings had changed considering they had been in the same outfits since they had arrived to Narnia and had been swimming in their outfits only a couple of hours before. To say the least, their clothes were quite worn out. Elizabeth pulled out a long and slightly bigger dark green dress along with a light blue undergarment dress. This dress contained little slits above the elbows so that the undergarment color could shine through and compliment the dress. Another dress she pulled out was a pretty blue one with long droopy sleeves along with a tanner looking undergarment dress, this one was much smaller than the green dress and smaller than Elizabeth's other dresses.

Back when Elizabeth was first brought to Aslan's camp and was in need of clothes, the fauns that were making her clothing never took her measurements and therefore made a couple of dresses that were too big and too small that Elizabeth was never able to wear. Thankfully for the Pevensie sisters, Elizabeth had held onto these dresses and they were now of some use to the siblings. Elizabeth handed the green dress to Susan and the blue one to Lucy. Surprisingly, the two dresses fit really well on the two sisters, not too tight but not too lose that they were falling off. Elizabeth herself was dressed in a darker blue dress than Lucy's.

She smiled at the sisters and nodded towards their dresses. "I'm glad they fit so well on the two of you! I've never actually worn them seeing as they don't fit and I haven't grown any either so I can't even grow into the dresses," she said with a fading smile and then turned to Peter. "Sorry I don't have an outfit for you, but the fauns I'm sure are working on one for you."

Peter nodded his thanks and Elizabeth guided the siblings out of her tent and back outside. She then motioned to the tent beside her own. "This is where you will be staying," she motioned to Peter. "You can be right beside your sisters so it shouldn't be hard to find them." Elizabeth then faced all the siblings with a smile on her face and folding her hands in front of her. "I'm so glad all of you have made it to camp and welcome! Please be sure to make yourselves at home and if there is anything you need feel free to let me know."