End of A Daughter of Aslan

** Actual footage of me reading that cliffhanger ending **

Thank you so much to those of you who stuck with me through thick and thin and read this book in its entirety! I have really enjoyed writing it and while it has certainly been an incredible journey, it is one that I am glad is finally complete. I hope you're not as sad as poor Edmund is that the book is complete with such a horrible cliffhanger! Please let me know your thoughts on the story and what you really liked about it.

Since y'all have nothing better to do with your lives than read an Edmund fanfic (but what better waste of time?!), I'm writing a sequel your comments can help determine some of the events or fate that happens in the next story! (Of course, there are already some plans that are set in stone for the next story as well ;) ) If you have questions please comment or message me as I will be sure to answer any questions you may have! Although, I will try not to answer any questions that could potentially contain a spoiler for the next story. I don't want to ruin it for you guys! I like to keep you guessing :)

Thank you so much again and I hope that you enjoyed my book as much as I enjoyed writing it! I truly do enjoy reading your comments though as it lets me know what I did extremely well on and what I might need to work on. I'm glad you enjoyed my imagination for this particular story! Love you all! <3