The Move

Ashton POV

"Fifa?" I ask, walking into the living room where my bandmates are currently screaming at eachother. Calum nods, storming from the room quickly before Michael can say anything else on the topic. I chuckle, popping the top of my coke can, taking a quick sip before scrunching my nose.

"Wanna play?" Luke asks, taking a sip from my drink before making the same face. "Who the hell bought diet coke?" He groans, grabbing the controller from the table to continue his game.

"Don't send me grocery shopping again and it won't happen!" Michael sighs dramatically, running his fingers through his now blue locks.

Calum walks back in, standing at the doorway. "We have new neighbors." He states, walking out for us to follow. We exit the front door seeing tall, muscular men carrying boxes and furniture into the house. Two little toddlers sit around in the grass while a girl, no older than thirteen watches them.

A red mustang pulls up, the Australian sun reflecting off the chrome finish of the car. A guy, around my age steps out wearing a muscle top and some dark jeans. He tosses his keys into his pocket before tugging a baseball cap on.

"Justin!" A female voice yells, heavy with a british accent. I turn in the direction and see a girl, a very beautiful girl, running into his arms, her Ramones tank top bunching up a bit at the bottom to show her back as the guy lifts her into his arms.

"Hey baby girl," He says, placing her down and kissing her head before walking her to the front door, disapearing into the large open house. I see Lukes mouth wide open, his eyes glazed over as Michael bites his lip, nodding.

"I think I'm going to like these neighbors." Calum states, turning and walking back inside. We follow suit, ending up in the kitchen to make some lunch. "Beach today?" Cal asks, cocking one of his eyebrows to us as he grabs some lunch meat.

"Sure." I say, pulling some knives from the drawer to place on the counter. Luke runs upstairs to change, stripping as he exits the kitchen. "I didn't need to see that much Luke in the morning, yeah?" I chuckle as i yell, hearing a scoff from him.

Me and Cal finish making the sandwiches as Michael packs snacks into the cooler, smiling as he does so. I toss some gatorades in along with a shit ton of pudding cups. Luke emerges from the doorway holding towels in one hand and sunblock in the other.

"Ready?" I ask, looking to the boys as they nod, picking up everything we need before exiting the house to my car. I pop the trunk, looking over to the neighbors house to see that girl sitting on an expensive looking sofa that has yet to be moved as that Justin guy tosses a football with a young boy around seven or eight.

How many kids are in that house?

I shrug and unlock the doors, piling in the car as Luke complains about the heat already. I Back out of the driveway, turning onto the road before putting my car in gear to drive. I press the gas pedal, suddenly a scream come out of no where. I slam the breaks, seeing the little boy infront of the car picking up the football.

"Jesus Christ Justin! Cam, baby, are you okay?!" The girls asks, running over to the street. Me and the boys exit, watching as the very short girl take the young boy into her arms, cradling him to her chest. "Oh my god.." She breathes out, her blonde locks falling into her face.

"Calm down, they stopped the damn car, he isnt hurt." Justin scoffs, walking over to us. The girl looks up, daring him with her icy blue eyes to continue what he was saying. She moves her sidebangs from her face, looking back to the frightened boy in her arms.

"Annie? Take Cameron inside to lay down, okay?" She calls to the younger girl watching the toddlers. Annie nods, grabbing Cams hand before leading him into the house. "Don't tell mom and Andrew what happened okay?" The little girl nods, continuing her walk.

"I'll bring the twins inside." Justin says annoyed, grabbing both the kids in his arms before disaperaing into the doorway.

"I'm so sorry." The girls says, standing to her full height which is probably 5'1.

"No, it's okay. As long as he is okay, everything is fine. He's a kid, he wouldnt of though to look into the road anyways." Luke consoles, putting his hand on her shoulder, winking at me. I shake my head, clenching my jaw.

"Anyways, I'm Becca Johnson. Sorry we had to meet like this." She says, motioning to the car and the football thats still laying two inches infront of my bumper. She takes a pack of cigarettes from her pocket, lighting one and plucking it into her mouth, inhaling deeply.

I nod, smiling lightly. "I'm Ashton, thats Calum, Michael and Luke. We live next door, right there." I say, pointing to the house twenty feet away. She nods, looking from the house to me. "Are you from England?" I ask chuckling, scratching the back of my neck.

She nods, leaning down to pick up the football. "Originally i lived in Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, but my mother remarried and here we are. It's much different from England though." Beccas blue eyes trail from Calums to Michaels, her smile etched on her face.

"What do you mean different?" Michael says, moving a little closer to her. His smirk evident on his face. She taps the cigarette against her finger, removing the ash before returning it to her red lips.

She sighs, running her fingers through her hair. "For one it's really hot here, unlike England when there would be rain almost everyday. Plus, now me and Justin will live in different countries instead of right next door. And to add to it I dont really know anyone here besides that one girl from up the block that is really preppy."

"Justin's your boyfriend?" Luke asks, very well knowing the answer already. HIs eyebrows crease at he while she nods, sucking on her cheek while the cigarette burns by her waist.

"Yea, for three years. He's going to university this year on a full scholarship for football, if he wasnt he would probably be living here with me as i finish up my last year of school." The little girl, Annie walks out of the house, standing next to Becca, nearly reaching her shoulder already.

"Mom says those will kill you." She points at the cigarette, making a sickened face. "Whose this?" She asks Becca, glancing up shyly at us.

"How many times have i told Mary that i dont care? Anyways, Annie, thats Calum, Ashton, Michael and Luke. Guys, this is my little sister Annie. She's twelve." Becca explains, placing her arm over her sisters shoulder.

Annie groans, rolling her eyes as a smirk washes over Beccas face. "I'm turning thirteen in two months!" Becca mouths the words as Annie snaps, angry at her older sister.

"Guys, this is Annie my 'almost thirteen but not really because theres still two months so really shes only twelve but shes gonna get mad so lets say shes almost thriteen years old' sister. And I'm 19, how about you guys?" Becca says slyly, an annoying grunt comming from Annie.

We rattle off our ages, seeing Annies face contort with jealousy maybe?

"Bec, mom wants to talk to you." Annie says, walking away into the house. The girl infront of me sighs, annoyed obviously, dropping the butt to step it out on the ground.

"It was nice talking to you guys, gotta run now." Her velvety voice says, eyes cascading along all four of us. Luke puts an arm around her shoulder, smiling while announcing we will be having a party i was unaware of tonight and that she should come. Becca nods, accepting the offer before turning and waving, walking into the house.

"Becca?" A womens voice, probably her mothers calls, the blonde haired girl trudges through the doorframe, clenching her fist.

"Jesus, what do you want Mary?!" Becca screams, slamming the door behind her. I turn to Luke, raising my eyebrows accusingly.

"I take it we're going shopping instead of going to the beach.." Cal says, looking dissapointed.