The First Day

(Beccas Outfit in External Link)

Luke POV

"Shh.." Annie hisses at us, creeping up the staircase. Ashton stifles a giggle into my arm, his teeth skimming my skin. The newly 13 year old grasps the crystal doorknob, pushing it open slowly to reveal a pitch black room. "Don't jump on her, She will punch you in the throat, trust me."

Calum walks in, snagging open the heavy black drapes, the sun cascading into the bedroom. Becca groans from the bed, shoving her covers over her head. "Wake up baby." I coo, sitting at the edge of the bed, her black and white Ramones shirt standing out.

Whimpering, the now purple haired girl sits up, cracking her neck and staring at her legs as she stretches those out, wiggling her cute little toes, scrunching her nose a bit. "What time is it?" She asks, her eyes fluttering shut a bit.

"It's five in the morning, you have an hour to get ready and then we are going to bring you to school to show you around, first day little missy." Michael mumbles, pulling the lightswitch upwards to illuminate the bedroom.

"Stupid fucking shits." She mutters, flipping the covers off of her, walking into the bathroom and starting the shower. I lay back in her bed, playing with the stereo remote before Blink 182 blasts out of the tall speakers.

"Do you think Ms. Heard will remember me?" Michael asks, chuckling as he skims through Beccas sweaters. Calum chokes, nodding his head as he laughs, flopping back against Beccas bed. "I wasnt that bad, I just set the table on fire."

"On purpose." Cal adds, Becca exiting the bathroom in just a towel. "Its going to be hot today. Just thought you might wanna know." Calum explains, pointing to his shorts.

"Those are the ugliest god damned shorts Calum, theyre almost as bad as Ashtons purple shirt he wears all the time." Becca says, pulling a dress from her closet. She slips it on, tossing her towel away as she holds her boobs, walking over to annie.

Annie latches the front of her dress, doing each one in record time. Once done, becca lets her arms drop, her boobs sprinkled with droplets from her shower. Her wet hair is spun into a bun as she sits at her vanity, putting weird liquid all over her face. "My shorts arent ugly.."

"Youre shorts are ugly Cal." I confirm, seeing his pout come to his lips, crossing his arms against his chest.

Annie sits by her, scanning over the miltiple drawers of organized makeup, picking up a tube of lipstick maybe? "Can i wear this one today?" She asks, popping the top off and twisting. Becca takes it from her hand, placing it back before grabbing a different one.

"This color will make your eyes look even more green." The older girl points out, dragging it across her little sisters lips before turning and smearing a dark red across her own lips. "Black or just eyeliner?" She asks her sister.

"Black, i like how blue your eyes look when you do it that way." Bec nods, smearing color all over her eyes. She brushes weird dark colored stuff on her cheeks, making weird faces at Annie, causing her to double over in laughter.

"The fuck is this?" Ashton asks, pulling out a stick of light colored stuff. Becca rolls her eyes, patting the space on the floor between her legs. Ash sits, looking up as Becca drags it across his face, rubbing it in with a purple brush.

"Its concealer, covers all my imperfections." Bec explains, pressing a kiss to Ashtons forhead, leaving a lipstick stain.

"Yuck!" Ashton exclaims, sprinting to the bathroom. I chuckle, sitting up in the bed as she finishes her makeup, pulling her hair dryer from her cupboard. She lets her hair down, drying it out straight, facing it down on her legs, smiling.