Publicity

(Beccas Outfit In External Link)

Ashton POV

"Ash, come on man! We gotta go!" Calum yells, pounding on my hotel door. I murmur an answer, fixing the buttons on my shirt that clings from my freshly showered skin. Becca appears from the bathroom, a towel around her head and one around her body, hanging from her breasts.

She smiles at me, grabbing a bra and some panties from her bag, slipping them on before dropping the towel to the ground. "Morning baby girl." I whisper, wrapping my arms around her still dripping wet body. I peck her cheek, moving down to peper kisses around her neck. 

"Good morning Ashton, shouldn't you already be at that interview?" Bec asks, chuckling as she pushes me back a bit. My hand grips her waist while my shoulders shrug, her fingers brushing back my falling curls.

"Ashton Irwin hurr- oh, hey Becca." Calum says, his hand scratching the back of his neck while his other grips the door handle. I scramble to cover Becca behind me, scrunching my nose at Calum. "Ash, we have to leave now." He informs, getting one more look at Becca before leaving.

"Bye baby." I groan, kissing her lips lightly. Rolling her eyes, Becca grabs my jean jacket, tossing it over my shoulder before shoving me out of the room, shutting the door.  Michael chuckles at our antics, nodding towards the elevator waiting for us.

Making our way through the crowds of girls, we reach the car in record time. So many girls asked 'Is becca here?', 'Are you cheating on her again?' and 'Is Becca pregnant? Is that why she came back to you?'.

I groan, relaxing into the SUV's seats, my hands rubbing my face. "Ash, you okay?" Luke asks, peering over his seat to look at me. I nod, throwing a small smile at him before sitting regularly against the window. "What's Bec doing today anyways?"

"No idea." I say, chewing my lip. "I think she was going to go shopping at those fancy stores here and I think she had a meeting somewhere in town for her next shoot. But I know she's going to have lunch with us during our break." Calum smiles at the fact she will be with us today.

Michael shuffles his feet, scanning my face with his eyes. "Is she okay man? With the headlines and all?" My head shakes, teeth gnawing my lips as I wait for a response from my band mates. "That's what I thought. She doesn't seem better at all."

Becca POV

"Do you need any help, Ma'am?" A tall, skinny lady with slick, dyed black hair asks, her nose pointing upwards. One of her hands grips at her waist while the other bony knuckled hand waves in the air, showcasing the selection of dresses I was looking at.

I pause, moving a stray piece of hair from my face. "No thank you, just taking a look around." I answer, smiling graciously as her red smeared lips smack together to form another fake, plastered on smile. She just nods, telling me to give her a 'ring' if I need assistance.

My fingers rifle through the spring collection of dresses full of overwhelming floral prints with quite a lot of thin material. "Excuse me?" A small voice asks from behind me, my eyes adverting from the clothing to look down.

A small, red haired girl stands there, a nervous smile on her face. Her head reaches to my thigh, forcing me to crouch down so my bum rests on my heels. "Well, hello there gorgeous. What's up?" I ask, seeing her giggle quietly at my words.

"Are you Becca Johnson?" Another girl asks, walking fast up to me. I stand up, nodding. Her red hair matches the little girls. She can't be more than fourteen or fifteen based on her braces and the awkward way she's still growing into her body.