Sudden Change Of Plans

(beccas outfit in external link)

Ashton POV

My feet scrape against the floor of Beccas bedroom, hands already sweating. Her small frame is inches away from me, hands delicately dragging her red lipstick across her plump lips, making them look so much more kissable. Pulling the clip from her newly dyed blue hair, her bangs fall into her face, her hand brushing them to the side.

She stands, walking to her closet before pulling her shirt and shirts off, leaving her in her underwear. Her hands skim through her clothes, landing on a specific article before pulling it out, revealing a black Lamb of God singlet, the arm holes are large enough so her red lace bra shows through.

Rummaging through her drawers, she finally pulls out a pair of incredibly tight high waisted shorts, tugging them up her thin thighs. Her ass, which may I say, looks so fucking fantastic, wiggles as she struggles to pull the material up, finally able to get the button to clasp.

She walks back to her vanity, plugging in her curling wand which looks more like an odd dildo than it does a hair item but hey, it's for girls. The wand beeps, lighting up red while she pulls on a black glove, taking small parts of her hair before wrapping them around the black pole.

Her hair falls off, reaching the small of her back, curly and perfect as ever. "Um, Becca?" I croak out, running my hands through my hair as she turns her shoulders, looking at me while still doing her hair. She nods, telling me to continue. "Samantha, um, well, since the pool thing happened, Samantha doesn't want me seeing you anymore."

Her shoulders turn back slowly, eyebrows knitted together as she grabs more hair. Silence fills the room, the only noise coming from her placing the wand down before picking it back up and putting it down again. "Well, she is your girlfriend. That's fine." I stare at her, chewing my bottom lip while she flips her head, spraying hairspray all over her long hair.

"You're okay with that?" I ask, not believing what I'm hearing. She just shrugs, pulling the plug on her hair tool before shoving some black chucks on, her fingers slipping in the back to help pull them over her heel. Her hands clasp the black glass bottle on her shelf, uncapping it before spraying it all over her.

Grabbing her purse, she turns to me, grasping the door handle behind her. "Goodbye Ashton, call me when you want me back in your life." Her voice is cold, not angry but hurt and she exits the room, shutting the door behind her. I groan, falling back onto her bed as my hands fall onto my face.

And just like that, she's off to the movies with Luke, leaving me on her bed.

My eyes clench, trying my best to hold back the tears threatening to spill. Suddenly the door opens again, my head snapping up to see Annie standing in the doorway, her lips, painted red like her sisters. "What's wrong with you." She asks, walking over before plopping onto the bed beside me.

"I just lost your sister as a friend." I sigh, clutching her soft blanket that smells exactly like her sweet vanilla smell that somehow always permeates off of her skin no matter what. Cam stumbles in the room, a lazy smile on his face before running on unstable legs to the bed.

Annie picks him up, setting him in between us as he crawls up and down the bed, giggling like the crazy five year old he is. "You like her, don't you?" Annie asks, getting my head to turn to hers, finally connecting eyes. "I can tell you do. When the other boys even look at her you tense up. Especially when it's Michael, because I think you know he's a flirt and Becca falls for flirts a lot."

Sighing, I flop onto my stomach. "I don't like your sister like that." I deny, my eyes fluttering closed as I place my head on her bed.

Annie scoffs at me, punching my shoulder rather harshly. "If you really cared a lot about my sister, you would've told your girlfriend goodbye the second you met her. But you didn't and now you're paying the price because you know she isn't yours and that kills you. To know that every night she's home she could be sleeping with any random guy because god knows she is attractive enough to get anyone."