Here With Me

(Outfit In External Link)

Becca POV

"Michael put that back right now." I growl, pointing to the rack he got his 'let's get fucked up' shirt from. He sighs, putting it back and sticking his tongue out at me, moving onto the flannel section.

"Babe?" Ashton calls. I turn and see him in the dressing room doorway, pointing to a shirt with a pony on it. "Can I please get this?" He asks.

I just nod, rolling my eyes before slapping a shirt from Calums hands, motioning him to go to the band tees instead of the ones full of swears. Luke walks by me, three shirts in hand before holding them up, letting me approve. "Good."

He smiles, pecking my cheek. "Oi!" Ashton yells, giggling before exiting the changing rooms in his actual clothes, two shirts in his hand. "I'm ready."

"Go pick out a flannel, god knows you rip yours up." He sighs and walks to Michael and Luke, shuffling through shirts. Once all the boys have some clothes, I pay for it with the money Liz gave me, ignoring my boyfriends pleas to get handcuffs.

"Oh come on! It'll be funny!" He begs as we walk away from the store, trudging his feet. I shake my head again, pointing to another store before shoving Luke in with forty bucks. "Why don't you trust me like that?"

"Because it's Luke and you're Ashton." I state, fixing Ash's bandana before pressing a kiss to his lips, his arms looping around my hips. "And that means I wouldn't be able to kiss you right now."

He giggles, pressing into the kiss further, opening his mouth. "Oh come on!" Calum groans, kicking my leg slightly. I chuckle, turning slightly in Ashton's arms, winking at the band member.

"Is this shirt okay?" Luke asks, standing in the entrance of the store, holding up a smiley shirt. I nod, watching him pay, rushing from the store. "You have to pay from now on, that was too awkward." He groans.

"Where do you guys want to go now?" I ask, peering around at the Australian stores. Spotting a Victoria's Secret, I pull Ashton with me as the boys follow aimlessly. I walk in, going to the bras first.

"Do I have to be here.." Calum trails off, staring at the barley clothed images of women. I nod, grabbing a few and walking to the dressing rooms, the boys following once again. I put on a lace black bra, pulling the curtain.

"Holy shit." Michael breathes, earning a punch from Ashton. I chuckle, trying on one that is red and black, strapless. I step out again, all eyes on my breasts. Ashton's stands up, shoving me into the changing room and shutting the door behind me, his feet showing under the door.

I try on the last few, not bothering to show the guys and walk out, four new bras in my hands. I grab some yoga shorts and some lace backs, pulling my credit card out along with my employee discount from a while back.

Hauling a large bag from the shop, Ash leans down and takes it in his hands, pecking my neck as he does so.

"Game stop!" Michael screams, tripping over his feet as he sprints to the store, pushing a few people from his way. We all walk behind him, noticing as he grabs a game, scanning it quickly and holding it up, dancing a bit. "I found it! Look at it!"

"Okay great Michael, let's go." I sigh, nodding to the exit. He narrows his eyes at me before softening his features, outstretching it to me. "You don't have any money do you?" I ask, holding back a laugh.

He looks shyly at the ground, biting his lip. I groan, walking up to the desk to pay for it. A young guy, probably two or three years older than me smiles, ringing up the game. "Find everything okay?" I nod, digging in my purse to grab my credit card. "What's a pretty girl like you doing round here?"