Wherever You Are

(Beccas Outfit In External)

Becca POV

"Will you please hurry up! I want ice cream!" Annie whines, tugging my arm as she drags me down the crowded street. My heels scuff against the pavement as I stumble behind her, eyes glued on the new article claiming Ashton was cheating on me. This is the fifth claim thats broke through since last night and the worst part is that there are pictures of him with other girls. 

I bet they're just fans getting pictures - he tends to kiss their cheeks a lot. It's probably just the angle the picture was taken. 

"Annie, please slow down!" I groan, snatching my had away from hers quickly. She just rolls her eyes at me, walking into the parlor as a cold breeze welcomes me. Shivering, I pull my jackets belt tighter to my waist.

Annie sprints to the dispencers, filling her cup with each flavor as I fill my own red cup with oreo. Walking to the counter, I pay for the ice creams while she munches away on hers, picking the perfect seat to sit in. "So, what's with the rumors?" She asks with a mouthful of cherry ice cream.

I just shrug, twirling my plastic spoon in the speckled ice cream. "I dont even know, honestly. They have to be fake, no doubt about it. Ashton doesnt seem like the type of guy to do that..does he?" I sigh, taking a bite of the frozen treat before it melts.

She bites her bottom lip, pondering my question for a minute. "He doesnt seem like the kind of guy to do that but who knows. You're not with him and he's not with you right now. People get lonely. Like I was reading this once direction fanfict and -"

"Annie, seriously? Harry is my best friend. That's so weird why would you read about the boys if you've met them before?" I sputter, giggling while my little sisters face turns bright red, her eyes widening slightly.

"Whatever. I love Niall. Anyways, I was reading it and actually a bunch are like this. The boys cheat on their girlfriends and the girlfriends fly out to surprise them and catch them in the act! But I really don't get why he would cheat on you." Annie says, taking another bite of her ice cream as my phone rings.

Ashtons face pops up on my screen, my lips curling into a small smile. I swipe to answer and place it to my ear, taking a deep breath. "Hey." I simply say, hoping it doesnt sound like im mad at him at all. Shuffling occurs on his line, my eyes squinting as I try to listen.

"Dude, what the fuck were you thinking! Are you out of your fucking mind!" Michaels voice booms, loud and angry against the speaker, but distanced enough so I knew he wasnt yelling at me. "You are really a fucking idiot."

"Why the fuck did you think that was a good idea!? Do you know how much thats going to hurt her?" Calums voice takes over as the phone shuffles again probably in Ashtons back pocket. "I really can't even look at you right now."

Footsteps creak against the floor, stoping close enough to hear a annoyed sigh. "I don't think you need me to say anything." Luke says, my smile faultering slightly. "Did you think you were going to be able to hide this? A fan is going to tell, thats the number one rule. Dating a fan is fine - but having god damned sex with one is not okay!"

My breath catches in my throat, tears welling in my eyes as my hand clasps over my mouth. Annies hand falls into my other one, her eyes full of concern. I shake my head, the tears threatening to fall. "I don't know okay! I don't know what to do! I love Becca to death, I really do! It was a mistake!" Ashton cries.

I hang up, slamming my phone on the table before wiping my eyes to avoid smudging my makeup, shaking my head before taking a deep breath. "Bec..please don't act like this isnt a big deal. Please don't shut out your feelings again." Annie pleads, earning a smile from me.