Tour

(Beccas Outfit In External Link)

Becca POV

"Really? Alright thats great. Hey, text me the details, I'll make sure to tell them." I hang up my phone, smirking as I walk over to the boys house, letting myself in through the front door they have yet learned to lock.

Luke smiles at me from the kitchen, finishing off a sandwich as Calum sits on the barstool, relacing some new shoes. "Whats up Bec?" Mikey calls from the lounge, the sound of zombie groans and guns sounding across the hallway.

"Get you ass in here, I have good news. Wheres Ashton?" I ask, Cal nods upstairs. "ASHTON IRWIN GET YOUR STUPID LANKY ASS DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT!" Within seconds he is sprinting down the stairs, his pants half up, hair dishevled.

"What?!" He yells, throwing his hands in the air before attepting to button his jeans. "I was fucking sleeping you ungreatful little shit face and I'm not lanky, I'm lean." He mumbles, plopping himself on the bar stool next to Cal as I stand infront of all four of them.

"Well, remember how we were talking about touring the other day?" He nods at me, still wresting his jeans that are all together too tight. "Well they loved your music, so youre on the tour if you want to be." Lukes head snaps up, the rest of his sandwich falling from his mouth.

"Wait, what do you mean by 'tour'?" Luke asks, moving to the other side of the counter. "Like touring around the country?!" His face lights up, clearly not phased by the fact his food is now on the ground, broken apart.

"No, I mean a world tour." I say awkwardly, Calum falls from his chair, steadying himself on the countertop. Michael coughs, his jaw agape from the impact of my words. "My friend, Harry, Harry Styles, he loved the links i sent him of you guys and managment wants you guys to open for them."

"Please tell me youre not shitting me right now." Michael says, his eyes as wide as ever. I shrug and nod, smiling at him. "Holy fucking shit. Y-you got us on a world tour. W-w-with a f-famous band?" I nod again, smiling more.

"You guys are going on tour next month, that is, if you want to. If you dont I can call-"

"SHUT UP OF COURSE WE WANT TO GO!" Ashton screams, jumping onto me, pulling me to the ground in a big hug. All the guys follow, piling on top of me, muttering 'thank you's' and 'i love you's' to me.

"Alright, I'll call Harry and say youre in." I announce, pulling my phone out and dialing the number, finally getting back to my feet. Harrys voice is gruff in the phone, answering me. "Hey haz, so I'm with the boys right -"

"Put it on speaker!" Calum yells, fumbling to get near me. I groan, pressing the speaker button as Harry laughs through the connection. "Harry?" Cal asks, almost too quietly.

"Hey boys, Becca told you I take it?" He chuckles, slowly and deeply. I roll my eyes and Ashton closes his, smiling so hard his dimples press deep into his cheeks. I grab his hand, the force of it locking on mine enough to make my gasp quietly.

"Alright anyways, they agreed and it will start on the 23rd right?" Harry agrees, rattling off details about the tour and all the places they will go and how much fun it will be when Louis gets on the phone, giggling like a child.

"Becca!" His voice screams, I giggle at my old friend and his childish antics that still have yet to rub off. "I've missed you so damn much! You're gonna visit on tour right?"

I shrug, thinking about it. "Maybe if i have a break from school or something, ya know?" A slight rustle is heard over the phone, and a small chuckle. "Harry Edward Styles are you laughing at me for going to school?"