The Date

(Beccas Outfit in external link)

Becca POV

"I don't get why this is necessary?" Ashton groans as I roll his cuffs to his plaid shirt up. "It's just a date, we're just going out to eat." I roll my eyes, smacking his shoulder lightly before moving to the other cuff.

"You have to make a good impression, this may or may not be your soul mate." I tease, grabbing the brush from my vanity table, running it through his messy curls. "If you want, i'll go on it with Michael too. It'll be a double date, that way if she ends up creepy I can just makeout with you right?"

He chuckles at my joke, nodding a bit. "I mean, it's not too bad of an idea. I'll be much more comfortable with you guys there. Plus I've only spoken to the girl for a week, who knows, she could be an axe murderess." I laugh, draping my arms over his shoulders with my chin on his head.

My eyes fix on the mirror, surveying my messy bun and naked face, determining if ill have time to get ready. "Text Mikey." I say, removing myself from him to pull my makeup from its drawers. "And please, do not fuck up your outfit within an hour." He chuckles, nodding before exiting my room.

Dabbing concealer under my eyes, I quickly decide what I want my makeup to look like. Hurrying to blend my contour and highlighters together I start on my eyes, patting my flat bristled brush onto my lid with a shit ton of Mac Electra.

As I finish my makeup I heat my curling wand up, running to my closet, stripping of my tee and shorts. Throwing on my outfit I rush to curl my thick hair, pinning it back. Sweating a little bit I pull my heels on, spraying my perfume on before walking out the door, placing my phone into my clutch.

Opening the boys door I'm greeted by a pudding stained Aussie boy. "ASHTON IRWIN IM GOING TO KILL YOU." I scream at him, seeing the brown stains all over his face and shirt. He doesn't flinch, his jaw open a bit, eyes scanning my body. "Ash?"

"Sorry, what?" He asks, shaking his head. Sighing I drag him upstairs, tossing him into the bathroom as I grab a new plaid shirt from his room. Returning to the bathroom I grab a cloth, washing his face as he takes his shirt off, smiling at me.

"You managed to get dirty in 45 minutes, honestly?" I groan at him, managing to get all t...he pudding off in under five minutes, forcing another shirt on him. "I don't know what to do with you..." I look up at Ashton, his dimple poking out of his cheek as he chuckles.

"You're so cute when you're mad." He boops my nose, making me swat his hand away. I hast to roll his cuffs again, attempting to get them over his muscular arms. Next I shove my hand down his waist band, dragging his shirt down to tuck it in.

"Stupid idiotic little fucker." I mumble, pulling my hands away before grasping his hand and trudging back downstairs. Michael opening the door, Samantha standing at the threshold with her hands clasped together. "Ashton, come on, you're date is here."

"I hope you don't mind, Michael and Becca will be joining us." He says, scratching the back of his neck. Mikey checks me out and whistles jokingly, walking over to put an arm around me.

"No, no its fine." Samantha says, her tone going against her words. I roll my eyes, placing an arm around Michaels hip as we exit the house, Samantha's small heels clacking again the pavement as if she doesn't know how to walk in them.

"Can we please act extremely obnoxious?" Michael asks, as we walk to the car. Chuckling I nod, pressing myself closer to him.

The ride to the restaurant is quick, silent except for me and Michaels awkwardly placed laughs. Ashton wipes his hands on his jeans as we are seated, his eyes flickering from me to my date. "So, Samantha, how old are you?" I ask.