Always You

(Beccas outfit in external link)

Ashton POV

"Hey, Ashton, time to go." A groggy voice says into my room, my arms tightening across the body laying next to me. "Liz is here to pick us up." Michaels sunken voice informs, walking away from the door.

I wipe my eyes, sitting up on the bed. Becca whimpers, her eyes opening slightly, arms stretching outwards. "Time to go?" She asks, sitting upright. I nod, standing from the bed. "Alright."

I pull a shirt on, grabbing a sweater to throw over it and pulling my jeans up, watching as Becca pulls her shorts on as well as one of her weird bra shirts that are apparently acceptable to wear out, throwing a flannel - that i was positive i lost months ago - unbuttoned over it.

We make our way down the stairs, seeing Liz holding out two starbucks coffees for us. Becca greatfully takes hers, trying her best to wipe the sleep from her eyes. I throw two bags over my shoulder, dragging one behind me as we make our way to the car.

Piling in, Calum passes out on the back seat alone, legs scrunched up against his stomach. Mikey has his headphones in, eyes fluttering closed once and a while, taking large sips of his coffee. I snuggle into Becca, moving her hair from her eyes.

She looks down, smiling sweetly, taking a sip of her ice cold brew, placing her sunglasses on. I move, sitting up straight and pulling her body into mine, so she is laying into my chest, my hands on her lower back.

"I still can't believe you set this up, Becca." Liz breaks the silence, smiling at my baby through the mirror, her lips wide in a smile that Becca sleepily returns back. "It's such a great opportunity for the boys."

"Harry has always been a great friend, he just loves the boys and their music. I just sent him a link, nothing too fancy." Becca admits, moving her sunglasses away from her bright blue eyes. "The boys really deserve this though."

Since Bec got us on the One Direction tour, our band has gotten so much more publicity and many more fans. It's weird though, we made it. We made it all because of this small girl in my arms.

My girl.

Liz stops the car, my eyes falling onto the airport next to us. I sigh, getting out of the car and grabbing my bags in one hand, holding Beccas hand in the other and lead the way into the airport. A tall guy with curly hair, Harry Styles, is standing there, waiting for us. "Bec!" He yells, running to her.

I let go of her hand, checking in the luggage as Becca jumps into Harrys arms, a huge smile plastered on his face as one her legs wraps around his waist. "Harry, I've missed you so much! How are the boys?" She asks, pulling away from the embrace.

"They're great actually, still giving Paul headaches on a daily basis. They miss you, a lot actually. Louis especially, he says he needs his fuck face to cuddle when he gets his tattoos." Becca just giggles, leading him over to us.

"This is Liz, shes Lukes mother, thats Luke, Michael, Calum and thats Ashton." Becca points to us, smiling at me. Harry nods, introducing himself and shaking our hands tightly, his hands bigger than mine oddly enough.

"Which one of you lucky lads is dating my best friend?" He jokes, noticing my hand raise slightly. His brows knit together, eyes scanning me. "You treating her right?" I nod again, seeing Becca roll her eyes and come cuddling into my side.

"If he didnt treat her right she would probably knock him out anyways." Calum adds in, earning a laugh and a nod from the tall curly haired boy, his brown eyes glancing at Becca with a smirk.

"So you're fighting again are ya?" Harry points out, earning a groan from Becca. "Did she ever tell you boys that she got expelled from school for knocking some guy out after he touched her bum? And that guy was me."