New Beginings

(Becaas Outfit in external)

Luke POV

Groaning erupts from Ashton's bunk again, a pounding noise sounds as if he punched the wall - which he probably did. Calums the first one there, tugging the curtain open to reveal a distressed Ashton. "GET OUT!" He screeches, fighting with Calum over pulling the material shut.

"Ashton calm down! It's just us, just the guys. We aren't going to do anything to you." I try to soothe him, noticing Mikey's head pop out of the bathroom, hair still wet from his shower. He scurries over to us, a towel wrapped around his waist tightly.

"I want her! DO YOU NOT GET THAT?! I WANT HER BACK, LEAVE ME ALONE!" His voices screams, tears pouring down his face, his cheeks puffy and red, matching his eyes. "I FUCKED UP OKAY I KNOW I JUST NEED HER!" His hands flail, grasping to the thick curtain before cal grabs it again.

Cals hands snake around the other end of the curtain, tugging the old Blink 182 shirt that's belongs to Becca from the bunk. Her fingers picked so much at the hem that it's frayed, making it look worn and cozy. Calum tries to tuck it behind his back but Ashton's eyes flicker to it, eyes widening.

Within seconds he's out of the bunk, tackling Calum as he tries to grip the material from his grasp, tears pouring down onto Calums white teeshirt. "GIVE ME IT! ITS ALL I HAVE LEFT OF HER! I NEED IT!" Ash screams, hiccuping in the middle, choking from his sobs. "It's all I have.." He chokes, still fighting cal.

"Call her." I say to Michael, trying to pry my bandmate from my other bandmate, resulting in me getting punched in the jaw by Ashton. I turn my head, tugging at his heavy body, seeing Michael freaking out in the phone.

"Please, just please come! He's freaking out and we can't stop it!" Mike screams on the phone with one hand pressed to his free ear to block out the noise of Ashtons screams. "I don't give a shit if you hate him get your ass here now or he's going to do something to himself!"

"I LOVE HER OKAY I NEED HER BACK PLEASE!" Ash screams again, still rolling around with Calum, his hands almost touching the shirt that's gripped in Cals hands. My hands wrap back around his chest, my legs pulling me backwards to the ground, Ashton in between them, his arms outstretched to Calum. "Just get me Becca...please. It's been eight months..I can't do it anymore." He whispers, curling into my embrace.

Michael sighs, hanging up the phone and going to get dressed, slamming the game room door shut. I look up, seeing Calum tossing Beccas shirt into his own bunk, wiping his face with his hands, rubbing his temples slightly. Ashton's sobs ensue, my shirt now drenched with his tears.

Mikey walks by me, grabbing the door and opening it, slinging his leather jacket over his shoulders. "Where are you going?" Calum asks as Ashton scurries from my grip to Calums, grabbing the shirt, clutching it to his chest before going to his bunk, his screams growing in volume. With a roll of his eyes, Michael checks him phone, shoving it into his back pocket.

"I'm getting her back. This is fucking rediculous." He snaps, slamming the door behind him, leaving me and Cal to deal with Ashton's tantrum.

Becca POV

"Bec!" Michaels deep voice calls, my body twirling on my heels. I smile softly, leaning up to give him a hug, his arms encasing my neck as I hold his waist. "We have to get back right now, Calum called and said he's breaking things." I shudder, nodding and linking hands as he leads me to the taxi waiting for us.

My leg shakes, bouncing up and down, my mind wondering - am I doing the right thing? Will I be okay after this?

"Mikey, why now? Why not eight months ago?" My voice cracks, blinking away my tears. His sighs, scooting me so I'm in his lap, his hands playing with the ends of my hair. "It's not fair to me. I finally got my life on track and he decides now he needs me?"