Car Memories

(Beccas outfit in external link)

SMUT ENSUES - DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE OR OF AGE TO READ. ONLY WARNING.

Ashton POV

"Harry? Come on bud, say goodbye to me!" I call out in the yard, the moon cascading onto the grass making it somewhat easier for me to wiggle around. Looking up, the old tree house I used to play in is lit up, shadows coming from within the small wooden confines.

I climb up as best I can without getting caught on any vines, grasping the floor handle in one hand and push up. Dragging myself into the creaky hideout I see Harry asleep in Beccas arms, soft snores coming from the both of them. "Hey, baby, Harry, come on. Time to go."

Beccas icy blue eyes crack open, teeth gnawing immediately at her plump bottom lip. "Hey babe." She greets, waking Harry as she stretches her back. He sniffles and smiles up at her, making me cock a knowing eyebrow at my younger brother. He just giggles, looking back at my girlfriend.

That little shit has a crush.

"Time for us to say goodbye." I say, smiling at my gorgeous red and orange haired girlfriend. She just nods, pecking Harrys cheek that burns red as they both stand, her hands gripping her skirt to her thighs as she peers over my shoulder to the ground. "C'mon baby."

Nodding, she waits as Harry climbs down, jumping from the last few steps before sprinting into the warmth of my childhood house. Becca smiles once more, letting out a rather shaky breath as she removes her heels, placing her hands on the old wooden boards.

"If I fall, so help me god.." She mutters, closing her eyes and starting her descent - her feet gently touching the splintering planks one at a time. I follow her, watching as her feet finally touch the grass below, slipping her heels back on and adjusting her short skirt.

"Don't be such a pussy Bec." I tease, sticking my tongue out at her. She rolls her eyes, walking ahead of me with her hips swaying as usual, trying to not hit a fault in the grass with her tall heels. I walk quicker, wrapping one arm around the bottom of her rib cage - leading her inside.

My mom smiles at us, pecking Becca on the cheek before grabbing me into a long hug, rubbing my back. "She's perfect." My mom whispers in my ear as my back arches, kissing my cheek when she pulls away. I blush slightly, nodding at my foot clad feet. "Don't let her go."

"Bye!" Lauren calls, running in to give Becca a hug, complimenting her for the tenth time on her style, asking if she can see Beccas shoe collection some time.. I roll my eyes, enveloping my little sister in a hug as Harry jumps into Beccas arms, wrapping his legs around her waist.

"Hey baby!" Becca giggles, pressing a definitely-not-red-because-it's-coral lipped kiss to his forehead, a stain from her perfect lipstick staying behind. Her thumb swipes over it, removing it from his pale skin as he burrows his head into her shoulder that smells like flowers from her perfume, smiling.

"I'll miss you Becca." Harry grumpily says, huffing in anger that we have to leave. I roll my eyes, pulling him by his armpits off of my girlfriend. She smiles lovingly at us before getting into a small conversation with my mom while me and Harry do our own thing.

"I still can't believe you got the boys on the One Direction world tour." My mom exclaims, smiling sweetly down at my girl. "It's such an amazing experience for them, they might even be able to get their own tour at some point from this." Becca just nods, whispering something in my moms ear.

"You keep your paws off my girl mister!" I giggle, poking Harry's chest. He puffs his chest out, crossing his arms over it as he cocks an eyebrow, challenging me. "Oh, so you wanna fight for her now do you, punk? It's on." I growl, narrowing my eyes at his smaller form.