Girl Next Door

(Beccas Outfit in external Link)

Michael POV

"Come on Mikey!" Becca calls, waving her hand to get me to go near the water. I shake my head, snuggling further back into the shade of the umbrella i forced Calum to pack on our way to the beach. Her hip pops, eyebrow cocking at me.

I shake my head again, noticing Cals hat is now perched on her head, her long wavy hair reaching the top of her bright blue tight bikini bottoms that show off her perfect bum. Luke giggles at me before standing, walking down to the water to grab Becca in his arms.

She squeals a bit, turning to notice it is Luke. Her small arms lay over his shoulders as he hoists her up to his hips, hands groping her bottom a bit while walking into the shallow water of the cold ocean. Cal snickers, looking back at his phone.

"Who are you texting?" I question, grabbing a coke from the cooler, snapping the top open as it fizzes in my hands. Calum looks up, moving his glasses to his hair, finally acknowledging that he needs to answer me.

"Ashton, he wanted to know where we were and why we didn't invite him." He replies, nodding to the cooler behind me. I groan, turning back around to grab him a water bottle, slamming the cover back onto the black cooler.

"We didnt invite him because his girlfriends a straight bitch." I state coolly, take a large gulp of my coke, blinking my eyes quickly. "It's been, what, a week since the fight? Does he not understand we dont like Samantha?"

"No, he knows we dont. He said he is coming but hes not bringing Samantha so he will be here in a few minutes." I roll my eyes at Cal, looking back out to see Luke holding Becca up against him, spinning slightly as she grips onto his biceps, laughing. "I think Lukeys got a crush."

"One hundred percent." I agree, scooting further into the lingering shade, pushing my sunglasses down to the bridge of my nose. "Who can blame him though, shes gorgeous." I aquire.

"Whose gorgeous?" I turn, seeing Ashton smiling softly at us, Samantha clinging to him as usual. Calum scoffs, standing and walking down to the water, probably to tell Luke and Becca whose here. I shake my head, looking back to Becca.

"Do you see her bathing suit?" Samantha tuts, letting out a heavy breath as she takes Beccas seat, moving it out into the sun. She removes her shirt and shorts, revealing possibly the ugliest bathing suit I've ever seen.

"Wheres Luke?" Ash requests, looking around the sand. I point to the water where Becca has her back to us, arms around Lukes neck, Calum staring at her butt over his phone. "Damn, whose Luke with?" He whispers to me, giggling.

Becca turns, Lukes hand reaching to her waist to walk her up to our seats, Ashtons jaw dropping, his eyes casting down to his feet. Once they get up to us, Becca looks at Samantha on her chair, making an annoyed face.

Rolling her eyes, she plops on Lukes lap as he sits on his towel, making her laugh when he buries his head into her neck, making kissy noises. Samantha peeks her eyes through her glasses, scrunching her nose at the two.

"Thought you were coming alone, yeah mate?" Calum sneers, planting himself into his chair, water dripping from his legs. "It just would've been nice to know she was going to be here, I would've left." Becca sputters on the water she was drinking causing Samantha to roll her eyes.

"I can go wherever I want with my boyfriend, you have no control over that Cal." The brunette barks, tearing her sunglasses off to glare at my mate. Becca coughs, chuckling into Lukes collar bone. "Whats so funny ya brit?"

"Excuse you." Becca growls, her body being pinned down by Lukes arms. Ashton quickly grabs Samantha, dragging her behind him as he hastes away down the beach, leaving her phone behind. "Pass me it."