Shoot

(Beccas outfit in external link) 

Becca POV

The makeup artist powders my face, setting the perfectly applied foundation to my skin. "Such gorgeous skin, not a blemish in sight." She coos, not even looking at me when she speaks, shuffling through her case, pulling out a nude colored cream eyeshadow.

Annie walks up to me, smiling as she twirls in the robe im supposed to be wearing soon. "Very pretty young lady." I say, earning a giggle from my little sister, her lips perking up. "What do ya say, after the shoot I take you out for lunch?"

"Ice cream too?" She pries, my eyes rolling slightly before i close them, the eyeshadow being smeared onto my lids. Nodding, i hear her giggle more, probably turning red for some unknown reason. I open my eyes again, seeing a smirking Michael and a blushing Luke.

"Hey boys, what are you doing here?" I ask as the hair stylist comes over to me, tugging my hair around the barrel of the pink curling wand, creating perfect beach waves. Mikey just shrugs while Luke stares at the sand on the ground, averting his eyes from my crop top and shorts.

"Just thought we would surprise you, cause ya know this is your first shoot since you moved and its been quite a few months." Calum says, appearing at the entrance to the vanity tent - giggling like a school girl when he sees the rack of gorgeous bikinis im going to be wearing.

"Well that was sweet but where is my boyfriend?" I chuckle, the hair stylist spraying my hair with sea salt spray, the mist clumping in my perfectly curled beach waves, making them look even messier. Cal shrugs just as my manager pushes them out, signaling for me to change.

I slip on a purple bikini with striped cheeky bottoms and step out of the tent, being lead down to the waters edge by the photographer who is much too excited for me. "Okay beautiful, time to show off your gorgeous body baby!" He squeals, setting up his camera.

Braxton looks at me, sighing before walking to the photographer and scolding him. I awkwardly fiddle with my robe, looking down as the water rushes over my black painted toes. Strong arms wrap around my mid section, causing me to turn into the embrace.

Ashton giggles, kissing the crook of my neck before pecking my lips slightly before I pull away to ensure the life of my lipstick. "Hey baby." He says, giggling again as his cheeks flush, dimples showing directly. I bite my pink stained lip, brushing my fingers through his hair.

"Thanks for coming." I say, looking into his hazel eyes, the green hinting around his pupil as the light strikes it correctly. "Means a lot, plus someone needs to watch Annie - she tends to get bored here and ends up ruining something."

"Bec, babe, its time!" Braxton calls over, checking out Ashton slightly. I giggle as my boyfriend sprawls kisses across my face, clamping his hands on my head. "Beccas boytoy please stop harassing the models, thank you!" Braxton jokes.

Ashton laughs, releasing me and slapping my ass as I turn to walk away. I roll my eyes walking to the waters edge, the sea breeze causing me to shiver.

Praise the lord this hot Aussie sun.

I shuffle, taking a deep breath and untie my robe, tossing it onto the dry sand. I look up, the boys jaws all hanging slack as Ashton finally turns, stumbling back and breathing deeply from his nose, closing his eyes.

I bit my lip seductively, throwing my right hand through my hair as the camera clicks like crazy, getting me from all different angles. After a few frames pass, the beauty team is back misting my stomach with water to make it look shiny.