Maybe?

(Beccas outfit in external link)

Ashton POV

The front door opens, my eyes flickering to see Becca and Luke stumbling inside. She's wearing one of his old shirts with her shorts from yesterday, his hand placed on her hip. "Did you really?" Her velvety voice asks.

Nodding his head, the blonde smiles. "I actually did, course, I didn't understand what I did wrong until last year." I stand from the couch, wiping my palms against my jeans when Luke looks up at me, waving slightly. "Sup man."

"You guys are um, home late." I state, looking at the clock which displays 4:59 pm. Becca peers over, shrugging her shoulder, rubbing into Luke a bit, making me shudder. "What were you doing?" I ask, noticing Luke's arms still on her waist.

"Liz made us an amazing lunch when we finally woke up. Didn't even realize it took us that long to eat it." Becca chuckles, looking up and Luke. He smiles back down at her, pecking her hairline before leading her up the stairs.

At that moment Samantha walks down, passing Becca on the staircase. Their shoulders brush, Becs eyes burning a hole in the back of Sams head. My girl is clad in my old tee shirt, a pair of basketball shorts hang on her hips. "What happened to your clothes?" I ask.

Her eyes trail up to mine, eyebrows knitted together. "I thought-" A squeal interrupts her sentence, Beccas head thrown back in laughter as Luke has her perched on his hips, their faces brushing each others. His hands grip her butt, her hands tangling in his hair, her crotch resting against his abdomen.

"Luke!" The blue haired girl giggles as my best mates lips flicker around her neck and collar bones, his long legs carrying them down the hallways, out of sight. Cal walks out of the kitchen, a bag of chips in his hands as Michael follows with a tub of ice cream.

"Becca's so fucking hot." Michael chuckles, biting his lip with the mental image of Becca on his mind. "Luke's a lucky fuck, he's getting some by the hottest girl out there. I mean, have you seen her body? Fucking mint." Samantha grinds her jaw, huffing.

"I thought i told you I didn't want her near you." Samantha snaps, pulling the shorts up a bit. I continue staring at the steps. Calum coughs, catching my attention. "I told you! It's her or me! I'll just have to go tell her that."

With that, Samantha is bolting up the steps, my body close after her. "Samantha, dont! It's not too big of a deal!" I yell, her hands whipping Luke's door open. Her hand covers her mouth, my legs carrying me over to the door.

Becca is sitting on Luke's lap, his hands wrapped around her mid section as her hands are thrown over his bare shoulders, lips smacking against each other. Hickeys are scattered around both of their chests. Her shorts and top are discarded on the floor, legs perched on either side of Luke. "Uh..what the fuck is this?!" I scream, my arm outstretching.

"Jesus get out!" Luke screeches, flipping over so he is covering Beccas near naked body, her hands tugging the duvet over on herself. I freeze, my mouth forming a small 'o', Samantha's heavy breathing breaking the silence.

"Listen bitch, i don't know who you think you are but Ashton is my boyfriend and I know for a fact he made it clear that I don't want you around him." Samantha snaps, her voice harsh and loud. Cal and Mikey run up behind me, staring at Becca, near nude form.

Luke shifts again, pulling a tee shirt over Beccas head. "I'm sorry but are you stupid?" Beccas voice raises. "Did you not see me half naked on top of Luke? Last time i checked Luke wasnt your fucking boyfriend you impeccable twat."

Sams jaw drops, stumbling over her voice. "I-I well..I.." Beccas hand waves cutting off my girlfriend. I finally notice that Luke is still screaming for us to close the door and somehow the guys have managed to get into Lukes room. My band mate sighs, resting his head on Beccas shoulder.