Drink To That All Night

(Beccas Outfit in external link)

Ashton POV

"Come on Ash!" Becca slurs, tipping into me slightly before grabbing my hand in hers. Another shot touches her lips, her head slanting back before slamming the glass back onto the dark wood. "Loosen up!"

I roll my eyes, placing my hand on the small of her back before taking my first shot of the night. Calum suggested we go to this new club, and obviously interested in taking girls home, all the boys agreed. I was excited, that is until i saw what Becca was going to wear.

Seeing her come downstairs in her all too short skirt with something that looked like a bra on and heels that made her come up to my shoulder got my heart racing. Maybe from lust, but mostly from knowing how many guys will be staring at her.

Her hand grips my bicep for support as she throws her head back for the sixth time. The male bartender just chuckles at the small blonde girl who is clearly past intoxicated. "I wanna dance!" She squeals, smiling widely at me as if to ask me.

"Sure babe." I say, leading her to the dancefloor. As soon as we reach it she turns her back to press against my chest, placing one of my hands on her hip before swaying sensually. The bass cracks through the speakers, sending vibrations throughout my body.

"Heeeeyyyy!" Michaels drunken voice shouts over the music, his now white and black hair popping out through the crowd. His lopsided smile plastered on his face as he places the brown bottle to his lips, taking a long sip.

"Mikey!" Becca squeals, removing herself from me to crash into my bandmate, jumping up to wrap her arms around his neck. He giggles drunkenly and picks her up, burrowing his head into her neck. He places her on the ground after a while, smiling down before kissing her hair line.

"Oh! By the way," Mikey starts before hiccuping at least six times in a row. "Samanthas here!" He cheers, eyes closing for a second before snapping open, his body weight shifting from one foot to the other.

I glance around, immediatly spotting her within the crowd, already making her way to me. All too soon shes standing infront of me, her smile widening before kissing my cheek. I smile slightly, seeing Becca look at her with an odd expression.

"I love your skirt Becca!" Samantha says, looking down at the extreamly revealing outfit Becs got on, very slowly. "It's, uh, very form fitting!" Michael looks down, nodding in agreement as he places his hand on her waist.

"Besides the fact my ass is almost hanging out." Becca says, turning around and showing us. Mike smirks checking her ass out before Becca spins around again. "But it's fine, my tits look fantastic, dont they?" She slurs.

Samanthas jaw drops before quickly closing it, nodding without looking at Beccas oh-so-perfectly scultped breasts that are currently spilling out of her top. "Are you drunk?" Samantha asks, finally noticing Beccas clumsy movements.

Nodding, the blonde girl giggles that beautiful giggle of hers, making me smile a bit. "I'm so bombed right noooowww." Sam gasps, her eyes looking to me for comfort. I just shrug, smirking slightly.

"Ashhhh, daance!" Beccas hand grabs mine, about to pull me to dance before sam grips my arm, tugging me back, sending becca flying into my chest. "Nevermind then..Mikey, leggo!" Her hand grips his forearm, a smirk appearing on his face.

Soon enough I see her grinding her bum roughly into his crotch, his lips parted slightly as his hands grasp her waist tightly. I feel my hands clenching as i bite my lip in anger. "Ashton, lets dance." Sam says before turning her back to me, waisting for me to approach.