Care Taker

(Becca Outfit in the External Link as always)

Becca POV

"Pssttt, wake up." Someone hisses, poking my side. I groan, sitting up against my headboard, rubbing my tired eyes. Calum sits at the end of my bed, the moonlight casting a shadow onto him. "Come on, hurry."

"Where the fuck do you think we are going? It's two in the morning." I snap, glancing at my alarm clock next to my bed. He sighs, pulling me into his arms before dropping me onto my feet, a gasp coming from my lips.

"Ashton needs you." Calum says, nodding to the open window in my bedroom. I roll my eyes, pulling my black ugg boots onto my feet before shutting my window as the somewhat cool air flows through. "Wait, what the hell is on your face?"

"Its called a fucking face mask fuck face and we can use the fucking door." I snap, annoyed by the brunette disturbing my sleep pattern. Sleep is the most important thing to me, I shit you not.

His eyes widen a bit at my choice of words. "Are you going to keep that on?" He puts his hand over his mouth to stifle a giggle.

Groaning, I push him out of my room. "I enjoy having a clear complexion." I snap, walking to the bathroom to scrub off the thick paste.

Making our way downstairs, I see Annie seated on the counter, a bowl of cocoa puffs in front of her. "What are you doing?" She asks, glancing oddly at Calum while shoving another spoonful of the chocolately cereal into her mouth.

"Ashton needs something, why are you up?" I raise my eyebrows accusingly as Calum opens the fridge door, looking through the food inside.

Annie places the bowl in the sink, shrugging at my question. "Couldn't sleep. Can I go with you?" I shake my head, motioning my finger as if to tell her to go back to bed. "Come on, please? I never get to do anything with you."

Calum stands next to me, holding my box of bagel bites in one hand while the other wraps lightly around my waist. "You can come as long as you promise youll help me beat Michael in Fifa." He bargains, my jaw dropping as she agrees, making her way to the door.

I quickly tap in the security code and she opens the door, Calum leading us to his house. "You forgot pants." Annie points out, giggling slightly as she fixes my hoodie she Must have stolen from my closet.

"Pants are for losers. Nice hoodie, I want it washed and in my closet in two days, understand?" I hear my sister snarl something, however still agreeing to follow my wishes. We enter the house, Michael and Luke both sitting in the game room, yelling at each other.

I chuckle as Michael flips Luke over the couch by his ankles, a scream, much higher than expected erupts from the blonde boys lips. "Go kick some ass in Fifa." I chuckle, kissing my little sisters head before shoving her into the room.

Michael smiles at her, handing her a remote as Calum and Luke grab theirs. I make my way upstairs, pushing Ashtons door open, revealing a cluttered mess of food and dirty clothes. "Oh my god," I cover my face, the smell making me want to vomit. "What died?"

"Me." Ashton groans, flipping his head onto the pillow beside him. I sigh, turning the main light on before tossing his dirty clothes into the hamper next to his closet, gagging as I uncover a box of pizza thats clearly a few months old.

"How have the boys been able to enter your room for the past five days with this mess?" I mutter more to myself as I shove the trash into his barrel, placing it outside of his room before grabbing some of his cologne and spraying it a bit around the floor.

"mhhhrrrghh.." He groans, slowly turning onto his stomach with the blankets covering to his neck.

"Why did you need me?" I ask, kicking the pizza box a few feet away from me as I sit on the edge of his bed, running my fingers through his hair. "Besides the fact I'm needed to clean your room a bit." He rolls his eyes at me while humming as I scratch his scalp.