Jealous?

Luke POV

Her small hands grip onto my arm, the cool air brushing against our faces as we make our way down my old childhood street. Our steps fall heavy against the pavement, the street lamps illuminating the road. Stopping outside of my parents home, Becca takes a deep breath. "Don't be nervous." I whisper.

"Do you think they'll think I'm a slut?" She ponders, looking down at her adorable outfit. I shake my head quickly, putting an arm around her waist before pressing a small kiss to her temple. Shaking her head of her thoughts, she smiles up at me before I take her hand, leading her to the front door.

My knuckles rasp against the old wood, echoing into the house. The kitchen light turns on, the door slightly being pulled open to reveal my mother in her night robe. "Luke! You didn't tell me you were coming over!" She exclaims, pulling me into a tight hug before acknowledging Becca. "Who may I ask, is this?"

"I'm Becca, I'm Luke's neighbor." Her sweet voice says, my hand moving from her body so my mother can smother her into a big hug, which Becca gladly returns. My mom invites us inside, my hand entwining into Beccas. We kick off our shoes, walking to the lounge which hasn't changed a bit since I moved out four months ago.

"I'm Liz." My mom returns to the lounge with a tray of tea, handing Becca a cup before setting it on the old table I smacked my knee off too many times to count as a child. "You're from Britain I take it?" Mom chuckles into her tea as Becca nods, taking a large gulp of the hot brew.

"Cheshire, very small place actually. Well, compared to Australia." My mom listens intently while Becca rattles off stories, answering questions and occasionally pausing to listen to my mom speak of wanting to visit Britain. "It's such a lovely place, but the weather is horrible."

"I've been told that. I remember when Lukey was younger, he told me his band would go on a world tour and he would bring me to London." Mom coos, causing Becca to let out this 'awe' noise, making me giggle and blush, eyes averting to the ground beneath my feet. "They're all so talented, aren't they?"

"Actually, I've never seen them or heard them play." The small girl next to me admits, a small flush appearing on her face as my mothers jaw drops, her hand swatting at my arm. "I would love to hear sometime though, we never really speak of your band besides the fact that you're the lead singer."

"I don't just sing." I smirk, seeing her roll her eyes at exactly the same moment as my mom does.

Liz stands, taking the empty tea cup from bec. "Are you two spending the night here? It's much too late to walk all the way home." I check my phone, seeing 12:04 flash across the screen. Becca shrugs, waiting for me to nod at my awaiting mother. "Oh good! I'm going to bed now, wake me if there are any issues!"

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, looking to the blue haired girl. "That's weird, normally she barley lets girls in my room. She must really like you." I earn a giggle from Becca before I help her stand, walking her upstairs to my old bedroom, praying that my mother cleaned up my mess.

The door opens, revealing a still slightly messy room, a few of my posters that I didn't take with me still pinned onto the painted walls. "I love it." Becca sighs, flipping her head to the side so she can run her fingers through her hair. I walk to my old dresser, pulling out a shirt and handing it to her before kicking my own jeans off.

Peering up, I see Becca in her matching bra and thong, her feet standing on her pile of clothes. I remove my shirt just as she puts hers on, walking over to the bed. I lay down, pulling my blankets back as she glides in next to me, her near bare bottom pressing against my groin.

One of my arms wraps tightly around her stomach while the other props my head up so I can look at her. "I had a great time tonight Luke." She yawns, snuggling further into me, her blue hair falling into her face slightly.

I move the piece with my hand, returning my eyes back to her blue ones. "I did too. We should do it again sometime." She just nods at me, a small smile lingering on her lips. "Ash told you about Samantha, didnt he?"

She just nods, looking at the wall. "It's alright, its his girlfriend. I don't want to be the reason why they broke up. "I mean, he seems very happy with her so maybe stepping out of his life to let those two fall in love is better, ya know?"

I sigh, burying my head into her hair. "I think he's a straight bloke." She chuckles at me, turning her body so her chest is gracing mine. "Even the other guys think so too. Samantha is annoying, she doesnt leave us alone."

"I just think he's a bloke because he lets her walk all over him. Sometimes i regret telling him to ask her on a date.." She mumbles, trailing off as I run my fingers through her hair. "Guess i cant change anything now."

"We should probably tell the guys we are staying here tonight or else Calum will go on a night hunt for us." I giggle, reaching over the small girl to grab my phone from my bedside table. Quickly, I tap up a text, putting it in a group chat.

Immediately my phone buzzes, Ashtons name appearing on the screen.

'Why'

Rattling off another text, I place my phone next to Becca and snuggle my face into her neck, sighing deeply. She runs her fingers through my hair when my phone goes off again. "Ashton said, 'Just come back to the house'." Becca utters.

I groan, grabbing the phone before answering him for the final time, placing my face back into her shoulder. Suddenly, Welcome To The Family, by Avenged Sevenfold blares. I look up, seeing becca swiping her finger to answer my phone.

"Hello?" She tuts, rolling her eyes. "No, we are staying here tonight. I don't get why it's such a big deal to you." Her voice is sharp and icy, jaw clenching the slightest bit. "Goodnight Ashton."

With that she tosses my phone onto the bed, flopping her head into my pillow. "I'm not tired." I say into her ear, groaning while placing an arm by her head to hold up my body weight from her side. She just giggles, playing with my hair.

"Well, what do you want to do?" She asks, her lips tugging into a smirk. I lean down slowly, rolling my body onto hers before resting my weight on one elbow as my other hand presses into her hip. Her head moves up, capturing my lips in a kiss.

That innocent kiss leads to another, slowly leading to a full on make out session with my hand up her shirt, guided by her own hand.

Its going to be a good night.