Competition

Calum POV

(Becca Outfit In External Link)

"Come on in!" I yell, greeting a couple dozen of our friends at the door. They shuffle in, joining the rest of the party goers. I take another sip of my beer, closing the door before finding Luke, asking him if he saw Becca yet.

"Not yet, I mean we really didn't give her a time to come." He sighs, downing his bottle in two sips. "Think she'll wear something hot?" He asks, the alcohol already buzzing through him. I chuckle, shrugging my shoulders.

"Might wanna lay off the alcohol till Becca gets here, don't wanna make a fool of yourself, yeah?" I fix my beanie, walking to open the door for whoever is knocking. The heavy wood swings open revealing Becca with a quite annoyed looking Justin.

"Hey Calum!" She says, pulling me into a quick hug before following me inside the house. "Where are the boys?" She asks, dragging Justin behind her as he possessively grabs her waist. His hand clamps to her white skirt, making a death grip on it.

"Ashton and Michael over there," I say, pointing to my band mates who are currently playing beer pong with each other. "And Luke is...oh, Luke's probably throwing up by now." I say matter of factly. She chuckles at me, Justin pulling her body into him.

"Let's go get drinks babe." He snarls, pulling her away from my view. I roll my eyes while i walk over to the pong table, Ashton dancing as he sinks a ball in one of Micheal's cups.

"Becca's here." I point out, the blonde haired boys actions stopping. His eyes peer around confused, obviously not seeing her anywhere. "She went to the kitchen with Justin, watch out man, he's really possessive clearly." I warn, glancing as Michael leans over the table to drop the pingpong ball in one of Ashtons cups.

"Drink up, lover boy." Mike says, smirking slyly when Ashton's jaw drops, his fist clenching a red cup of beer. "All of it asshole, every last drop."

"Shut the fuck up Mikey, I know how to play beer pong." Ashton snaps, chugging the contents of the cup before flipping it upside down to add to the pile of empty cups next to him.

Ashton sinks another ball, smirking as Michael groans, grabbing his second to last cup. "Whats this called?" Becca comes and stands next to me, pointing to the long table in front of us.

"Beer pong, but instead of beer its vodka, why? They dont play this is England?" I ask dumbfounded. Michael misses his next shot, swearing like a sailor as Ashton laughs, still failing to notice Becca. She shakes her head, looking to me.

"Maybe, at least where i come from we didnt play this. We would play Pub Golf." She mustve noticed the confusion on my face as she explained it. "With a group of about four or five people you pick 18 pubs to visit and have a certain drink in each one. Each pub is a "hole" and your score is the number of swigs it takes you to finish the drink. You tally up your scores and the losers have to repeat the cycle."

"DAMMIT IRWIN STOP FUCKING DOING THAT!" Michaels screams interupt our conversation as we see Ashton mocking him by counting his multiple cups infront of him. Ashton quickly sinks his ball into Michaels last cup, making Michael chug it, challenging him to a redo.

"Becca!" Ash yells, running over and spinning her around in his arms, pretty buzzed at the moment. She chuckles, placing her hands on his chest with one leg lifted in the air. "Be on my team for the next one?" He slurs.

Becca nods as he puts her to the ground, leaning and tipping over slightly. "I'll do the drinking, clearly you've had enough." Her laugh fills my ears, her gorgeous, perfect laugh. I join Michael on his side, refiling the cups and stacking them properly.