Over and Over

(Beccas Outfit in external link)

Becca POV

 I perch my glasses on my head, moving the curls from my face before stepping up to the black and green counter thats become so familiar. "One Java Chip Frappuccino, please." I state without looking up from my phone in my hands, fingers gliding across the screen as I scroll through Instagram.

"Name?" A sultry voice says from behind the counter, my eyes trail upwards to see the speaker. A tall boy with long brown hair that hangs near his eyes stands infront of me, his green eyes widening at the sight of me. I swallow, watching his eyes scan my face.

I cough slightly, shifting my weight to one foot before smirking slightly. "How about you give me yours first?" I say with a seductive tone, my lashes flickering. His cheeks blush red as a smirk grows on his face as well, catching onto my little game.

"Derek." He chuckles, running a hand through his hair, biceps flexing in his Starbucks shirt. I nod, biting my lip as I hand him money to pay for my drink. He swats my hand away lightly, winking quickly at me as he closes the cash register. "Free."

"Are you sure you can do that?" I giggle, fixing my sunglasses while checking to see if my bow is still in place, holding my hair back. Derek nods, biting his cheek as he looks at me, scanning my face for any emotion at all. I just nod, batting my eyelashes. 

"Now, can I have your name, beautiful?" He asks, leaning over the counter slightly, eyes never leaving mine. I shrug my shoulders, cocking an eyebrow deviously. "Ah, thats how it's going to be, huh? I get off in ten minutes and then, I'm going to figure out your name."

"Very detirmined, arent you." I joke, pulling my tanktop strap back into place. Derek nods and chuckles, looking at his feet while biting his lip. I just smirk, sauntering off down to the pick up as he starts making my drink, his hands expertly moving levers.

My phone vibrates constantly suddenly, almost falling from my hands. I unlock it and see my twitter is blowing up. Clicking on the little blue icon, I'm met with a flood of notifications - mostly from the 5SOS family. 

Some of them are hateful, such as '@BeccaJ a whore. No wonder why @Ashton5SOS cheated. She's gross.' or 'Bet @Ashton5SOS cheated because @BeccaJ sucks in bed . lol .'. I chuckle, scrolling more just to realize that the majority of the mentions are actually support tweets.

I squint my eyes, wondering why they're giving me sympathy. Some tweets say things like 'I love @Ashton5SOS, don't get me wrong, but @BeccaJ didnt deserve that at all. She is perf!' and '@Ashton5SOS a fucking idiot sometimes. @BeccaJ, I hope you know that we love you more than life!'.

A sigh escapes my lips as I check Ashtons mentions, full mostly of hate and anger from some of his fans and a lot of my own. Harry is tagged in a few tweets so I check his twitter, realizing he is making a lot of indirect comments towards this. 'scum' and 'you're very lucky i didn't knock you out :)' flash across my screen.

"One Java Chip Frappuccino for the girl who won't tell me her name!" Derek calls from behind the counter, earning a giggle from me. I lock my phone, placing it in my back pocket before reaching the counter, gripping the cup from him, fingers lingering. "I'm on break in three minutes, stay?"

I smile at his puppy dog eyes, reminding me so much of Luke at that moment before I snap out of it, nodding my head. He grins widely at me, tapping his hand on the counter before jogging through the mass of workers back to the counter to handle a preteen girl with a bit too much bronzer on.

My legs carry me to the chair next to the window, the sun peaking through the dark clouds slightly as I tuck my legs up on the chair with me, resting my chin on my knees. "Oh my god. Oh my god!" I hear a squeal from multiple people, my eyes curiously looking around the land on the makeup girl and a few of her friends, their makeup matching hers.