Chapter 3: Who was that?

Jacks PoV

I walked into English with Hiccup this morning. Why'd he force me to start school with him? I hate English! It was always about being creative- and trust me when I say that isn't me! We sat down on two empty seats not far away from four girls. I saw Hiccup continuously look at this one girl, he seemed to have pain evident in his eyes.

When the lesson was over, he quickly packed up and followed the girl out of the classroom. I followed him after a few seconds and made it in time to hear this girl glare at him saying "go to hell." Wow okay! A bit harsh. After a couple of seconds, he turned around and attempted to smile.

"Who was that?" I asked. We started walking to our next lesson as Hic explained to me who the girl was. "Did You Like the girl?"

"I don't know... I was young. I couldn't tell my feelings apart." Hic responded. We walked into Maths. There were three empty seats, one by a group of boys and two by a group of girls.

"Dont even think about leaving me." I said just before Hic jogged over to the seat by the boys.

"Sorry Jack" He laughed. I made my way over to the group of girls who simultaneously added more lipstick or blusher or that other powder thing they Put on.

"Heya, Jack was it?" A girl asked, I nodded my head waiting for this girl to continue "well I'm Snow and I just wanted to say that you look really hot. You should call me sometime." She flirted as she took out a sheet of paper with her number on it.

"Get your hand off my desk White." The girl Hiccup was talking about said. Snow immediately moved her hand and faced the front.

"You're a feisty one Ms Robin." I said smirking. She ignored my comment and sat down. "First you tell Haddock to go to hell and now telling the pure girl to move her hands." She just gave out a small laugh.

"White ain't no pure girl. She can rip your heart out in an instant if she wanted to." Elsa responded laughing.

"Right and why tell Haddock to go to hell?" I questioned, she was quiet for a while before answering.

"Ask him. He deserved it." She responded staring straight at the bored. "And why the questions?"

"You're intriguing, i want to know more about you. And more about the girl Haddock left behind"

"Good luck with that. I don't speak about my personal life anymore." She finished our conversation. The teacher came in after that and we started learning about quadratic formulas or something.

~Time skip~
Elsa's PoV

Thank god it's lunch. Turns out my morning classes are filled with either that frost boy or Hiccup. Luckily it's lunch and I can just eat in peace with my friends. My last lesson was with Punzie so we walked to lunch together. "So how's Flynn?" I asked her, she's had a major crush on my cousin since the day I introduced her to him. Her cheeks turned a bright shade of red at this question. "Hey look it's him now."

"Hey baby Elsa" Flynn said ruffling my hair. "Hey punz, how are you doing?"

"I'm good Flynn, you?" Punzie responded.

"I'm great. And how's my baby Elsa?" He teased.

"Flynn, you know I'm only a month younger than you so can you please stop calling me baby Elsa!"

"You might only be a month but you're so small no one would know." He teased. The three of us walked to the canteen in silence after that saying bye to Flynn as we got to the door. Punzie and I continued walking to the table Anna and Mer reserved for us.

"Well I've had the worst morning." I sighed sitting down next to Mer.

"How can You be sad? Hiccups back." Anna responded shocked. You see she never understood how I felt when he left. Anna loved Hiccup just a much as I did but they weren't as close as we were.

Suddenly I felt an arm snake around my neck, "Frosty, I swear if this is you, I will kill you."

"Ahh, Elsa, feisty once again I see. Care to introduce me to your kind and gorgeous friends." He asked.

"Nope, now get your arm off my neck before I punch you where the sun doesn't shine." I glared at him. Wow, he has nice eyes. Wait, off topic. He quickly moved his arm off my neck at this threat but didn't stop looking at me.

"Hiccup!" Anna jumped out of her seat and ran up to Hiccup and hugged him.

"Er hi Anna, long time no see." He responded awkwardly, it sort of made me want to laugh but I just couldn't.

"Wow, look at you! Puberty hit you like a truck. Have you been working out?" Anna asked, I saw Hiccup blush a deep shade of red causing Mer to burst out laughing and making me smile. "Come join us for lunch. I bet Elsa and you have a bunch to catch up on."

"No, I'm fine. He can join Frosty and sit way over there." I responded rudely.

"Come on Elsa, it'll be fun!" Anna responded.

"Please Ellie" Hiccup added.

"Fine!" And there the six of us sat in silence for the rest of lunch. The only sound you could hear was people eating and the conversations other people were having in the canteen.