Chapter 23: I'm sorry

Jacks PoV

Well this crush isn't going very well. Elsa hasn't been talking to me as much since I asked her why she was wrong. She seems distant from everyone since then except Anna. It was Friday and most of the school was buzzing about the party tonight. Many of the girls have came up to me saying they're looking forward to tonight and to keep a look out for her. Elsa went back to her usual clothing all week. I'm still wondering why she was wearing a dress and a bunch of make up. She looked really pretty that day, not that she doesn't look pretty every day, but that day I will admit she looked beautiful. Of course I couldn't tell anyone this unless I wanted a reason to be tortured.

The school day went surprisingly smoothly until lunch. The eight of us were all sitting in the canteen when Hans and Nathan made their way towards us. Elsa seemed to stiffen beside me when she saw them but relaxed after a few seconds and continued eating. "Hello ladies, Elsa, the others."

"Hans, I swear if you speak another word, you will be running for the hills." Flynn responded glaring at the pair.

"Calm it Ryder. He just wants a word with Jack. Not your precious Elsa." Nathan responded placing his hand on Elsa's shoulder. She immediately glared at him which made him remove his hand. Everyone's attention on the table went to me except Elsa who still tried to eat her food.

"What do You want Hans?" I asked, I tried not to sound too harsh seeing as he still knows that Natalie tried to kiss me.

"Well seeing as you haven't tried killing me yet especially with the chances you had in pe, I guessed she still hadn't told you." It took me a while to realise what he was talking about but then I remembered. I didn't talk to Elsa that evening after I annoyed her so I completely forgot to ask. The others looked at me confused.

"Jack, What is Isles talking about?" Flynn asked.

"I'm talking about our conversation we had the other day. I found out that Elsa still hadn't told Jack about the secret the four of us hold." At these words, Elsa shot her head straight up and looked at Flynn worriedly. She then turned her attention to Hans.

"You said you wouldn't."

"I also told you that I would let you tell him." Hans replied smirking, she then turned to face Nathan.

"You can't be on board with this." Elsa pleaded, What was so bad about this secret that she wanted to keep hidden especially from her friend. "Nathan I will do anything. Please?"

"Elsa, Love, I'm sorry. Hans gave you time and now we're waiting." Nathan responded.

"Elsa, What secret is this?" Merida asked annoyed. Wait Merida doesn't know? She's her best friend. Who else doesn't know this secret?

"Oh you haven't told Merida then either? Did you really want to keep it that much of a secret? I bet you didn't even tell your sister. Even when she was dating me. Wow! If it's too much for you, I can always tell them right here." Hans said.

"That's enough Isles." Flynn cut him off. "You can clearly tell she doesn't want to tell anyone. Stop making her feel bad!"

"No." This surprised everyone, the simple word didn't come from Hans mouth like they all expected but it came out of my mouth. I, myself, were quite shocked by it. Elsa clearly was too. "I want to know what this secret is. Clearly Hans thinks I need to know it. And if Elsa won't tell me herself then I guess I'll have to find out from Hans."