Chapter 26: Finding Jack

This chapter is when the whole gang (except Elsa and Ann) were finding Jack so it was at the same time as Elsa being at work.

Hiccups POV

Where are you Jack? You are so dead, I will kill you. You're lucky my parents stayed at a hotel last night. I tired calling Jack again for like the millionth time. 'Sorry I can't answer your call right now. Leave a message and I'll try to get back to you soon.' Alright, you want me to leave a message, I will, "JACK, I SWEAR IF YOU DONT ANSWER MY BLOODY CALL I WILL KILL YOU!" 

"Can anyone else get on to him?" A chorus of no's were my reply except from Flynn who shouted yes! I ran over to him and yanked the phone away just as he was about to speak. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU JACK?" 

J: dude, shh. You're being too loud. 

H: Don't tell me you're drunk Jack. I will kill you if you tell me you are drunk.

J: Alright, I'm not drunk, I'm hangover so ha!

H: Don't start jack! Do you know how worried we've all been? And do you remember how we were all gonna meet up with Elsa and Anna in London this morning?

J: Shi--

H:Don't! Listen where are you? We'll come pick you up.

J: uh I'm at Damiens house.

H: Jack, please tell me it's not what you think. Stay there. We'll see you in a bit. 

I hung up the phone and gave it back to Flynn. He is so dead. "Okay not what I was hoping for. Punzie and Mer will you two drive up to London now and meet up with the girls and we'll meet you there in a bit. We need to sort Jack out but don't let the girls know. Merida you can kill him for me this evening when everyone's gone home."

"What if I don't want to?" She asked.

"Oh trust me, you'll want to kill him. I've been his best friend for over ten years now I think and I know I want to murder him. Flynn you might murder him too."

"Lets go then." We split up into two groups: boys and girls. The boys all went into my car whilst the Merida and Punzie went in Punzies. "So where is he?" Flynn asked.

"At Damien's. Our friend has gone and got himself mixed up in a party and is drunk." I replied.

"So Anna was right." Kristoff replied. I nodded my head and started the car to drive to Damien's. After a few minutes, we reached his house which looked like a complete mess. We saw Jack waiting outside and when he spotted my car, he came over. "Get in the back!" I shouted.

Moving his way into the back, he sat down and eventually looked up to meet all of our faces. "You look like a mess" I stated, the boys agreeeing.

"Jack what is wrong with you? Why'd you go to that party?" Kristofer asked.

"Some of the girls wanted me to and I got bored indoors so I left." He shrugged.

"You are so irresponsible!" Flynn added.

"What? It's  not like you've never gone to a party and gotten drunk!"

"Yeah I have but not because of a girl even though I have a crush on someone else. Do you even know what those girls at school are like?" Flynn asked.

"Sort of." 

"Do you even remember anything from last night?" Kristoff asked next.

"No. I planned not to drink too much"

"Well your plan didn't work out, did it!" I finished. We drove back to my house. 

"Are we not going to London?" Jack asked.