Chapter 24: PARTAAAYYY!!! 🎉🎉

Jacks PoV

School finished a few hours ago and I'm currently in my room getting ready for later. I'm glad Elsa and I are on good terms now and she told the others about her secret. Anna didn't take it very well at first. She was annoyed at Elsa for keeping it a secret but then she just wanted to kill Hans. Flynn came to check up on me after school, he wanted to make sure that I wasn't going to hurt Elsa again.

I haven't told anyone about the party tonight. They all know that there is a party but none know that I'm going. I don't even know if Elsa and rap were going. It was probably a good idea to ask them. The eight of us prepared what's happening tomorrow with the trip to London. I'm not going to lie I am quite excited to spend the day with my friends in the city.

It got to 6:30 when I started getting ready. I wasn't going to go fancy. Just jeans and a shirt. It's just a party full of teenagers after all. I knew not to wear white because there will most likely be drunk people who will more than happily spill some alcohol over you and white is not the best for times like that. I've learnt that the hard way.

Once I was changed, I knocked onto Hiccups door to let him know I was going out. He didn't take much notice of my comment so I left the house just after 7. It was obvious there was a party going on. You could hear the music from two roads away. As I drew nearer, I noticed lights blaring everywhere and music pounding. Teenagers were walking up and down the road in a drunken state. I parked my car just a few houses away from Damien's. Drunk teenagers can never be trusted and I don't want my car to be the one that gets smashed to pieces. The only bad thing is I know have to walk to the house.

When I finally managed to push past all of the teenagers and got into the kitchen, I was able to breathe and focus. I picked up a beer and started drinking it when someone else came into the kitchen. "Jack, Hi, I'm so glad you came." Meg said as she realised I was here. Behind her was Natalie and Aurora. "How long have you been here?"

"Not long. Five minutes." I replied setting my beer down.

"That's far too long for a handsome guy like you to be standing alone." Aurora said, definitely drunk, she started making her way over to me, stumbling on her way. She started to fall over so I jogged over to catch her. "Jack, my hero." I set her up straight before she continued speaking, "let me give my hero a kiss." She leaned in to give me a kiss so I turned around to grab my beer instead meaning she kissed the back of my head.

"Aurora, leave Jack alone. I think I just saw Phillip go past the kitchen." Meg mentioned. Automatically she went away from me and ran out of the kitchen shouting Phillip! I laughed at her reaction and thanked Meg.

"No worries Jack, Aurora will do anything for Phillip, she's completely crazy for him." Meg laughed. Natalie and Meg walked over towards me with their drinks in their hands. Natalie jumped up onto the counter whilst Meg stated standing.

"I can guess you aren't much of a party dancer, at least when you're sober, so why don't we talk for a while. Get to know each other better." Natalie suggested.

"Sure. Why not?" I agreed, "What do you want to know?" The girls took a while to think of a question but when they did finally ask me one, I was surprised by what they asked.

"Have you ever had sex?" They asked, it took me a while to answer the question purely because I was shocked. I finished the beer before answering.

"Yeah I have." The girls smiled and laughed at my response before firing another question.

"How many times?" Meg asked.

"Um I'd say only twice properly. Would have been more but someone walked in before we could actually get to any of the good bits, in other words, we didn't get any further then our tops off before someone walked in. She didn't even manage to get her bra off." I explained, I walked over to the alcohol table and started to pick myself up a beer.