Chapter 8: Ready?

Anna's POV

I'm not sure who has seen the lyrics because only Mer replied back. She knew what I was planning to do and was certainly in on it. When she saw what I did with the lyrics her response was the funniest. I wanted to print it out and hang it up in my room.

Mer : OH MY GOD ANNA!!!! YASSSSSS!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤ You are an evil genius, I love it but Elsa will kill you!!! 😂😂 WOAH!!! ANNAS GONE EVIL!!!! EVIL ANNA!!! 😃😃

She went crazy but it did give me a good laugh. Elsa and I got in the car in the morning and started driving to school. "Did You do the lyrics?" Elsa asked me as we neared the school.

"Yeah, Did I not send it up to you?"

"No"

"Oh sorry, I'll do it later today." I said, Elsa nodded in response. We got out of the car once it was parked and walked over to the rest of them by our lockers. "Where's Jack?" I asked.

"Uh not sure really. We got to school and a few minutes ago he said he had to go somewhere. He hasn't messaged any of us to say where he was." Hiccup explained.

"I'm sure he will turn up during the day." Elsa said, "are the four of you coming back to mine again to actually record the song?"

"Yeah I guess so." Kris said. The bell rang and so we all made our way to the first class.

Later that day the five of us all met outside school, "where is Jack now?" I asked annoyed!

"I'm not sure, I don't think I saw him all day!" Mer replied.

"Hang on, let me call him." Elsa decided, hiccup gave her his phone to call him and walked away from us to try and call him.

"Anyone know why Jack isn't here today?" Merida asked. No one responded so we took that as a nope.

Elsa's PoV

Come on Jack, pick up! Where are you? This is the second time I've tried ringing him if he doesn't pick up we will have to record it without him.

Jack: Hello? Hiccup?
Me: Oh hi Jack, it's me Elsa. We were wondering where you are?
Jack: What do you mean?
Me: we were all coming back round to mine again tonight to record the song
Jack: oh, I-I'm not sure if I can
Me: why not?
Jack: I-I cant say. Just get someone else to sing my bit or change the song. It's up to you. Listen Els, I got to go, speak to you soon.

And then he hung up. Great! Thanks Jack! I walked back to everyone to tell them the news. "Jacks not coming so lets go."

"Why isn't he?" Kristoff asked.

"I don't know. He wouldn't say." I responded, "let's just go. We need to record the song. We've waited long enough." I started walking to the car park and everyone followed behind. I got in my car and Anna joined whilst the others all got in their car and followed behind me. When we got to the house, we walked straight up to the music room. "Ah problem, Jack was the one playing the guitar." Merida mentioned.

"Hiccup, You had guitar lessons when you were five, Did you continue playing?" I remembered.

"Er, I didn't continue lessons but I remember the basics, I can try to play it. You might need to wait a couple of minutes so I've got it." Hiccup responded.

"Thanks Hic." I said without thinking. I haven't used that nickname in ages! Oh god. I saw him smile as he turned around to grab the guitar. "I'll leave the chords on the table. Hey Anna can you send me those lyrics now please."

"Oh yeah." Anna laughed. After a few seconds my phone dinged with the lyrics. I picked it up and read through it. "Elsa why don't you sing Jacks bit as well. You're already singing so it's not like much is changing."

"Alright will do." I said, "do we all know what we are doing then? All know what tune to sing?"

"Yes Ma'am" they responded laughing.

"Did you plan that?" I asked still smiling. They all nodded their head whilst looking at Anna. I laughed at them all before moving the five stalls in front of three mics. Luckily, I now get my own mic. "Ready Hiccup?"

"Yep. One, two, three, four...."