Chapter 18: Truth?

Hiccup's POV

"Um hey Jack" she seemed confused so I thought I'd chip in.

"Hey Elsa, Hi Anna. Come in." I greeted, I saw Elsa's parents make their way from the car so I waisted for them by the door. "Hello Mr and Mrs Robins, Its so nice to see you again."

"it feels like forever since the last time we saw you hiccup. Please don't call me mrs robins it makes me seem so old." Elsa's' mother laughed, she's so kind, she hasn't changed one bit. Her father walked in a few seconds after and smiled at me pleasantly.

"Oh mum, dad, I forgot to mention, this is Jack, he is a friend of hiccup from New York. He's been staying with Hiccup and his family for the past weeks." Anna explained.

Elsas Pov

"lovely to meet you Jack. Are you Hiccups age then?" My mum asked, seriously mum, why are you asking this?

"yeah same age as Hiccup and Elsa, Mrs Robins " He responded slightly nervous, hmm what's up with Jack?

"Please call me Iduna, Mrs Robins is too formal." My mum replied, "this is my husband, Agnarr."

"Pleased to meet you" my father said placing his hand out in front for Jack to shake. He hesitated at first but then shook hands.

"Alright, hiccup, Jack why don't you take Elsa and Anna upstairs and do whatever whilst we catch up. I'll call you down for dinner." Hiccups mum ordered. Hiccup nodded and made his way to the stairs. We followed behind him but my mum stopped me before I could get to the stairs. I walked over to her and she whispered something into my ear. "Jacks cute you know?" I blushed crimson red before looking at her and shaking my head laughing. I went up the stairs and walked into Hiccups room to see Jack covering Hiccups mouth, Anna laughing her head off taking a photo of the scene in front of her.

"What in the world happened?" At the sound of my voice they all stopped talking and looked in my direction. Hiccup was now the one to laugh.

"Hey els!" Jack said.

"Um anyone wanna explain or..." I asked trailing off at the end not knowing what to say.

"Let's play a game!" Hiccup shouted.

"Truth or Dare!" Anna shouted equally loud. "Come On let's all sit on the floor. Hiccup do you know where an empty bottle is?"

"Yeah I'll go get one, be back in a minute." Once he left the room Anna sat down on the floor and smiled at Jack. "Both of You need to sit down." I sat down first sitting next to Anna and Jack walked round sitting on the other side of Anna leaving a space for Hiccup. And silence. Thank god hiccup didn't take too long so we could actually start the game. He placed the bottle in the middle and asked the important question.

"Whose starting?" Hiccup asked, no one responded straight away, I was waiting for someone else to start so I guess that's what everyone else was doing, "alright then I'll start." He spun the bottle and I could feel the atmosphere become tense. The bottle started to slow down and come to a stop in front of Anna. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare"

"Alright I dare you to call Kristoff and- um sing him a song." She was turning redder by the second. She got off easy I thought it'd be worse.

"What song?" I asked.

"Hmm, sing 'what's Love got to do, got to do with it, what's Love but a second hand emotion.'" The devilish side of hiccup has came out. "Don't forget, a dares a dare. You have to do it." She took out her phone and went down to Kristoffs name. Hesitantly she clicked on the call button and turned the phone onto loud speaker. After three rings, he picked up.
Kristoff: Hey Anna, what's up?
Anna: (pause) What's love got to do, go to do with it. What's love but a second hand emotion. What's love got to do, got to do with it. Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken.
End call
"Aw, Anna I wanted to hear his response." Jack whined.