Chapter 25: Ice Skating ⛸

Elsa's POV

I woke up the next day at 6:30 and went into the shower before getting changed into my clothes for the day. I loved my job. I was doing something I loved every week, teaching others and give some of them the inspiration to learn and I pretty much got to wear whatever.

I found my small rucksack and placed my work clothes in their and my purse and other essentials. I noticed on the clock it was 7:00 so I went out of my room and knocked on Anna's door. She replied sleepily so I opened the door and whispered, "hey Anna, Its 7 now. If you still want to join me at work you need to get up now. Breakfast will be in half on hour." She nodded her head to let me know that she acknowledged my message. I went out of her room and closed the door quietly and headed back to my room.

I checked my phone for any notifications and opened the group chat between the 8 of us.
Me:Hey guys, Anna and I will be leaving in 45 minutes so I can get to work on time. If you guys want to all meet up outside the ice rink and Anna and I can meet you there when my shift is finished? Someone may wanna meet up with Jack beforehand because I'm not sure if he knows where the ice rink is. Let me know the plans you all decide on! 🙂😚
I put my phone in my pocket and brought my bag downstairs and started making some eggs for Anna and I. I put down some toast as well leaving it on the table for Anna to spread. I looked at the clock and noticed it was half past so I yelled out to Anna. "ANNNA!!! Breakfast is ready. Come on!" She yelled back a response and in two minutes was sitting at the table and started eating. My phone pinged so I checked my messages.

Punzie: sounds like a good plan Elsa, if we talk on this chat about the plans you'll be able to read them?!?
Elsa: good idea but I'll only read them after my shift. Anna's going to be looking after my phone.
Anna: I am? Cool
Hiccup: 😂
Punzie: you're up early Hiccup?
Hiccup: yeah. I've been reading my book in bed for a while.
Elsa: cool, good book?
Hiccup: yeah it is. You should read it Elsie. I reckon you'll like it. I'll show you it later if you'd like
Elsa: thanks Hic, id Love To.
Hiccup: cool 👍🏻
Punzie: will you be coming with Jack hiccup?
Hiccup: yeah I guess so. I'll just check?
Punzie: cool

After a few minutes hiccup replied on the group chat. I finished my egg before checking it.
Hiccup: GUYS! JACKS NOT IN THE HOUSE!
Punzie: where is he?
Hiccup: I don't know?! He didn't tell me he was going anywhere yesterday or this morning
Punzie: Any idea at all hiccup? Elsa?
Hiccup: I have no idea. He isn't an early riser so I can't see him going anywhere in the morning.
Anna: I have an idea
Elsa: what is it?
Anna: you may not like it but as you know there was a party last night Elsa. Cindy, Meg, Aurora etc. They all like Jack and think he is good looking, do you reckon he got an invite to the party.
Hiccup: not possible. He would have told me. And wouldn't have gone? I swear it was a cheerleader/football party anyways?
Anna: yeah what about it?
Hiccup: well jacks not a football player and if it was a cheerleading party as well shouldn't rap and Elsa have been invited. They are cheer captain.
Punzie: like they'd ever want us to go!
Elsa: I actually did get invited by an unpleased Meg. I reckon she didn't actually want me to go but felt like she had to invite me, I don't know why tho. I didn't go (obviously) because I had work and I don't do parties 😷
Anna: WAIT YOU ACTUALLY GOT INVITED!
Elsa: ha ha 😂 very funny Anna. Anyways talk to you guys later, Anna and I have to go. Find Jack and let me know if you do. See ya 😚🙂

After a long tube journey with an annoying Anna, we finally got to London and only had a five minute walk to get to the ice rink. I signed in at the door and told Anna that I'll meet her back there at 12:50, I gave her £15 and left to get changed. I chose to wear my dark blue ice skating dress, it was a favourite of mine. I took a quick drink of water and made my way onto the rink pressing play on some music. I get to work early most days so I can practice beforehand. Being on the ice made me feel so free in life. After a few minutes I noticed a few of the kids had arrived and were watching me. I paused the music and skated over to them. "Heya guys, You ready for today?" A chorus of yeses were heard making me laugh before continuing, "alright why don't you get your skates on and meet me on the rink."