Chapter 15: I hate you!

Jacks PoV

"Alright where are we going first?" I asked when we had gotten into the arcade.
"I wanna go to the air hockey game."
"To the basketball shoot out"
"To the guns"
"I wanna play wreck it Ralph!"
"I don't"
"PAC-MAN!"

"SHUT UP! Why don't we split up?" Merida suggested, "go off in groups to the places you want to go."

"Not a bad idea red" I smirked.

"Shut up white!" She retorted. Personally I'm offended!

"Excuse me where are you getting white from? This is blonde."

"Sure it is grandpa"

"Alright come on let's just get into groups I wanna play in the arcade!" Elsa whined whilst laughing. "Who wants to go where?"

"PAC-Man" Merida said raising her hand, "who wants to come with?" Hiccup, Kristoff and Anna raised there hand. "Okay so I'll take those three to make us a four."

"I don't think there should be four in a group. Why don't Kristoff and Anna do something else? I'm sure I heard Anna mention Wreck it Ralph." I quickly interrupted, i couldn't have Anna with Hiccup and without me.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about wreck it Ralph." Anna smiled.

"Okay so Hiccup and Merida can go to PAC-Man, Anna and Kristoff can go to Wreck it Ralph." I said slowly so they all knew where they were going.

"I don't mind where I go." Punzie chirped.

"Why don't you go with Flynn to the gun section? I'm sure Flynn would love to be beaten by a girl." Merida said. Rapunzel agreed and moved closer to Flynn. "Alright, All sorted then. Meet at the food court at 1?"

"Um what about Elsa and Jack?" Hiccup asked, I finally realised I hadn't been mentioned yet.

"They are the last two left, they can both go somewhere." Merida said clearly trying to point something out. What is that girl up to? After a few seconds, realisation hit Hiccup and he suddenly smiled.

"Oh yeah, okay so see you all later. Enjoy your time alone with the pair." And him and Merida were quickly off followed by the other groups. I stood watching them until someone spoke.

"So where should we go?" I turned around to find Elsa next to me looking around. Now I know what she was trying to do. She is so dead. So is Hiccup.

"Well seeing as you Love the arcade, why don't you decide?" I suggested, she smiled and grabbed my arm pulling me to the air hockey. "Air Hockey?"

"You afraid I'll beat you?" Elsa teased.

"Of course not. Game on." I said shoving the £1 coin into the machine. A bunch of lights lit up and loud music started playing as a hockey puck came shooting out. For the next few minutes Elsa and I were playing an intense game. We wasted no time between each goal and I hate to admit but she was good competition. I was too distracted by my thoughts that I didn't see the hockey puck coming at full speed. It chipped the edge of the rink and bounced upwards flying into my lip landing on the floor. Ouch that hurt.

"Are You okay Jack? That looked painful." Elsa asked. I would have responded back something like aw does Elsa care for me but I could just about move my lip it hurt so much. We ended the game there and Elsa took me to the medical office in the arcade. "Um the air hockey puck hit Jack on the lip and it looks quite bad so I took him here. He is having trouble to speak."

"Alright let me take a look at it." The nurse said, I sat up on the bed next to her desk and faced the woman who kept on touching at my lip making me wince in pain. I decided I'd look at Elsa because I didn't like the way the woman was looking at my lip. Elsa looked worried but when the woman touched my lip and I winced I saw her smile and I think she wanted to laugh. After another inspection and a jab, she turned to face Elsa "Are You his girlfriend?" She asked, what a wonderful way to start a conversation! I saw Elsa's cheeks turn slightly red before she answered.