Chapter 22: Tell me whats wrong!

Jacks PoV

I didn't want to leave Elsa this morning with Hans but the girls all said yeah and it seems liked Elsa wanted to talk to him so I had to leave. I regretted that decision when she walked into English, I could tell she was on the edge of tears. Nothing like she was only a few minutes ago. I tried focusing on the work but my thoughts kept on shifting to Elsa. I took a look at her at one point to see her head lying down on the desk. Her hair was covering her face so I couldn't see if she was crying. Anna caught my glance so I mouthed to her is Elsa okay? She took a look at her sister and returned her attention back to me, no but don't worry about it. I tried to do as Anna had said but it just wasn't working.

I was first at our table at lunch and waited for everyone else to come in. The guys were in after me and the girls all came in one after each other, a few minutes after the guys sat down. Elsa was last in, she saw us and smiled but kept looking around the canteen. She saw someone and walked towards them. I followed her with my eyes until I realized she was going to Hans. Elsa sat down next to him and Nathan for a few minutes before standing up and walking over to our table.

Elsa's PoV

I was still a little upset after my conversation with Hans this morning but I needed to prove to him that I'm strong and it didn't bother me. I saw he was sitting down with Nathan, Cindy, Kieran, Becca and Jess. I really don't want to do this but I NEED to! I walked over to him and sat down. "Elsa." Kieran started, "What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing!" I turned my body slightly to face Hans, "oh and Cindy don't even say a word." I heard a mumble come out of her mouth and I shot her a look to say I'm not in the mood to play games.

"Hey Babe, What can I do for you?"

"Wait, the two of you are together?" Kieran asked. I swear I got sick in my mouth and then swallowed it.

"No." I simply said, he seemed to understand but I bet Hans will change is mind eventually. "I just wanted to say Hans, that you can't break me. I'm not a person who can be brought down by a memory. Next time you try an act like that again, I will kill you!" I didn't allow him to reply, I got out of my seat and walked towards my friends. I saw Jacks face and smiled, I couldn't let them worry, especially Anna, I needed to smile and fake what I felt. I've done it before, it'll be easy.

Jacks PoV

She wasn't happy. I could tell there was something bothering her. Lunch seemed to finish quite quickly so Elsa and I made our way to social. "Hey els, You okay? You seemed upset all morning."

"Er yeah I'm fine." She replied. I stopped walking causing her to stop and look at me.

"Elsa, please, I can tell something is upsetting you and I just want to help."

"Jack, Its fine. Don't worry about it." She finished our conversation and started walking again, I followed behind her but my mind was working out what I need to do later. Elsa was silent for the whole lesson and I felt guilty every time I looked at her. I texted hiccup after school telling him to go straight home because I have something I need to do. I was looking for Hans. I checked by the entrance of the school first, near all of the lockers. It wasn't a bad choice, I found him there making out with one of the cheerleaders, I think her name was Natalie but I'm not sure. "See you later, babe." She winked at him before sashaying away. The teen saw me when she turned the corner and walked closer to me. "Hi, Jack, isn't it?" I nodded my head and she continued talking, "I would hook up with you any day. Here's my number and call me sometime." She put her body close to mine and placed the piece of paper with her number inside my top corner pocket. "I'll give you a sneak peak now." I tried to shake my head but instead she kissed my cheek. I reckon she was aiming for the lips but missed. "You're a little sneaky Jack aren't you?" She smiled mischievously and turned away walking out of the school.

It took me a moment to compose myself before turning the corner and finding Hans looking into his locker. I walked over to him and stood next to his locker. "What do You want Frost?"

"I want you to stay away from Elsa. Why are you so focused on bringing her down?"

"I can't stay away from Elsa, there's a bond which can never be taken away."

"I totally believe that." I sarcastically said.

"Has she not told you yet? I was gonna let her tell you first but she's taken a while. Tell her this for me, maybe hearing it from you will persuade her. Tell her she has two days to tell you until I tell you for her."

"What are You talking about?" I asked confused.

"Ask her." I was about to turn away when Hans spoke again, "and one last thing Jack, if you truly loved Elsa, you wouldn't allow girls to kiss you." He left before I could reply. If he tells a single soul, I will kill him. I left the school hall and made my way towards my car but stopped when I saw people around it.

"Er hello, girls, can I help you?" I asked unsure what to say. Cindys friends were there. Most of them I recognized from the cheerleading squad, others I didn't. Cindy wasn't there though and neither was snow, that's what confused me.

"We're having a party Friday night and wanted to let you know that your invited." Meg started.

"It's gonna be so cool, All of the cheerleaders will be there and some other people.  Everyone on the football team is coming as well." Aurora added, that girl made me sick,she was the definition of boy obsessed.

"That's enough Rora." Meg cut her off and continued to speak, "We realise You aren't actually on the football team but us girls see potential in you. I'm waiting for you to join the team because I promise you, you'll become captain. But for now, we'll pretend you are and invite you to the awesome party. So what do you say?"

"Its sound interesting." I lied, I couldn't say no but to be honest i felt like there was something that was making me want to go. "I'll pop round for an hour or two."

"Cool. So if you give me your number so I can put it into my phone to send you the details." I handed her my phone whilst she dismissed the other girls, "why don't you lot find the next person on the list? I'll catch up." She entered the digits onto her phone and gave me my phone back.

"Wait a second, You said all of the cheerleaders, does that mean Elsa and Punzie are coming?" I asked, she paused for a second and then answered.

"We're inviting them, don't know if they are coming though. See you soon." She jogged away and I got into my car and started driving back to hiccups. When I got in, I saw he left a note saying I've gone out. Won't be too long. Don't make a mess!

I walked into my room and contemplated on what to do. There was nothing interesting on Instagram so I decided I'd be good and do some homework. As soon as I got my book out, I noticed a notification telling me that Elsa is typing. I picked up my phone and waited for her message.

E: Hey Jack, You busy? :)
J: Well I was gonna do homework but I'd much rather message you
E: Cool. I'm so bored.
J: 😂 I was too. Anyways you alright from earlier?

She opened my message but didn't respond straight away. It must have almost been five minutes until I got a response.

E: Yeah, just had to deal with something
J: Els, please, you don't seem like it was nothing. Can you just tell me what's wrong? I want to help you but I can't.
E: I don't need your help!
J: Elsa, please.
E: no Jack, don't push your luck with me
J: I just wanna make sure you are okay? I'm trying to be a good friend!
E: AND I TOLD YOU, I DONT WANT YOUR HELP!

I didn't respond after that message, if she didn't want my help I wasn't going to try. I continued with my homework when another notification popped up. I was hoping it was Elsa but when I checked there was just a new message from an unknown number.

?: Hey Jack, Its Meg, just letting you know the details:
             Date: Friday 5th November
             Time: 7pm-who knows when
             Where: Damien's House - 221 Evergreen Terrace
    Hope to see you there. Can't wait! ~M Xx

J: thanks meg for the details, I'll see you at the party on Friday.

I saved her number in my phone and went back to homework. I heard Hiccup come through the door at 6 but didn't bother to say hi or anything to him.