Chapter 5: Coffee?

Jacks PoV

"Hey Hic, what you up to?" I asked my friend as I found him leaning against the lockers.

"Nothing, just waiting for you." He nods towards me putting his phone in his pocket, "I hope you don't have any plans this afternoon."

"No, why?" I asked. It's not usual for Hiccup to have plans, I was always forcing him to come out of his room back in New York.

"Good, we're hanging out with Flynn." Hiccup responding checking his phone again, it was almost as if he was waiting for someone to respond.

"Flynn?"

"That's me!" I heard a manly voice behind me. I turned around and saw a broad man holding a football next to me. "You must be Jackson?" Hiccup laughed at the name.

"The names Jack, where'd you hear Jackson from?"

"Oh Punzies been saying it every time and I think Anna has been too. We ready to go?" He asked. The two of us nodded and we started walking towards the car park.

"Yo Flynn, wait up!"

"Hey Kris, are you coming with us?"

"Yeah sure, I'm guessing you're going to Starbucks first."

"Yep" the two of them laughed and started talking, "hey do you still have a crush on my cuz"

"Who? Anna?" Kris asked blushing.

"Yeah Anna. Still like her?"

"Maybe but don't tell her." It was silent for a few seconds until the guy turned around. "Hey whose the new kids?"

"Oh yeah, the blondie is Jack and the brown haired is Hiccup. Hiccup knew Elsa since a child but they um aren't the closest anymore and Jack, I don't know much about. We are all hanging out tonight. You can join if you want?" Flynn introduced, i waved at the guy when I was mentioned and waited for his name.

"Yeah sure, I'll join. Any friend of Elsa, Anna and Flynn are a friend of mine. I'm Kristoff by the way. You may hear Anna call me Christopher though. She's done that ever since I met her." He laughed, smiling even more when he mentioned Anna. We all continued walking whilst talking and eventually teasing Kristoff about Anna. We got to Starbucks and Flynn quickly ordered a Chocolate Frappe with Cream. We continued walking to Flynns street and stopped at a house.

He knocked on the door and after a few seconds, Elsa opened the door. Elsa? "Oh hey Flynn."

"Hey baby Elsa, I got you your Starbucks."

"Yay!" She hugged Flynn tightly with a smile on her face, "thank you Flynn." She then realized we were standing behind Flynn and the smile slowly fell off her face. "What are you guys doing?"

"Wanna know more about Hiccup and Jack so thought I'd hang out with them." Flynn explained, "and Kristoff is here for the sake of it." Flynn and Elsa smirked and in a few seconds, Anna walks past Elsa stopping when she sees us.

"Hey Anna." Kristoff waved. She slowly waved back and then quickly ran up the stairs causing Flynn and Elsa to smile more. "Anyways, see you soon Elsa, We better be off." Kristoff said clearly becoming a bit embarrassed.

"See You soon baby Elsa. I might pop over later."

"Alright, I'll be in my room, you can do the knock later." She said, "and I thought I said to stop calling me that. It's worse than Jack trying to flirt." She smiled at me but kept her eyes facing towards Flynn.

"Wait, Jack was trying to flirt with you." Flynn asked, he turned slightly to face me, "we'll be talking later mate."

"Oh don't worry about it Flynn. He wasn't getting anywhere with it. Anyways off you pop, let me and Anna rest." Elsa said, "see you guys, oh and Kris make your move soon."