Chapter 12: This Couldnt get Any Worse

Jacks PoV

When I woke up the next morning that feeling in me came back. I checked the phone and i still hadn't had any response from Elsa. I was determined to make everything better between the two of us. I had a shower and got changed leaving with Hiccup to get to school. We decided to share a car today. We got to school and made our way to the lockers. "Hiya guys" I received a mumble of responses, I guess everyone was tired. At least it's Friday!

After a few minutes Elsa and Anna came through the door, both trying to seem happy. When they arrived Hiccup began a conversation "so what's everyone's first lesson?"

"Pe" We all responded.

"Cool, We all have pe together." Hiccup said, "lets go." The eight of us all walked towards PE talking about random things and laughing at each other. I looked towards Elsa to see her smiling making me smile. I then saw Anna looking at me and quickly moved my head.

"Alright see you boys in there."

"Bye." The four of us walked into the changing rooms and got changed into shorts and a T Shirt. We put our trainers on also and just talked for a while. "So Kristoff, Any plans for Anna yet?" Flynn teased.

"Your one to talk, any plans with Punzie yet?" Kristoff responded. I didn't understand what was going on between the two of them but it caused hiccup and I to laugh. They kept on going back and forth with comments like that until they noticed us laughing.

"Alright Jack, keep laughing but you and Elsa keep on flipping between lovers and haters." Flynn commented causing Hiccup to laugh.

"Noooo, Elsa and I are just friends?" I said.

"Is that a statement or question?" Hiccup asked teasingly, "Did You hear Flynn that Elsa met Jack on her way to Starbucks and they ended up spending a few hours there?"

"I didn't hear that, thanks Hiccup for the information." Flynn responded smirking towards me.

"Hey Jack, You better keep away from Elsa."

"Oh Hans shut up." Kristoff responded, oh its that Hans guy again, "you know you'll never get Elsa."

"You know she hates your guts for what you did. Leave my cousin alone." Flynn added.

"I wasn't talking to you two. I was talking to the new guy here. Clearly he doesn't know who I am."

"Actually I do, Hans, I know that every time you try to flirt with Elsa she finds a way to hurt you whether it's slapping you or whether it's seducing you before kneeing you in the balls, I know that Elsa hates you because you cheated on her sister and broke Anna's heart, I know that Elsa hates you because you're an unlikeable human being who doesn't deserve to know Elsa or Anna. And you should leave them alone." I said, I'm not sure why I said it all, it just felt right.

"I see Elsa told you a little bit about me but it looks like she didn't tell you the whole story." Hans said before walking into the gym.

"Okay, well that was intense. Shall we go into the gym? The girls are probably waiting there." Hiccup said. We nodded our heads and started walking into the gym.

Elsa's PoV

"So Anna any more news on Kristoff?" Mer teased. Classic Merida, always the one to start teasing.

"Uh your one to tease, Elsa did you know that Merida has a crush on your childhood friend?"

"Hiccup? No Merida! Merida and Hiccup?" I responded shocked, I'd never thought about the two of them together. Punzie then came walking in.