Chapter 11: Stop freaking out!

Anna's PoV

"Darling, can you call Elsa and see where she is? It's getting late." My mother asked, she is always worrying about us. She is a mum after all.

"Sure mum, will do." I went to pick up my phone when Elsa came running through the door.

"Anna, you are dead."

"What why?" I asked, I didn't have a clue at what I did wrong.

"I spoke to Jack at Starbucks and turns out he overheard our conversation between us two. You know the one where you thought Jack was my 'true love', yeah that one, he heard it and now knows what you think of the two of us and that I've never had a proper boyfriend." She ranted barely even breathing.

"Elsa, calm down. Why are you so worked up about all of this?" I asked her.

"I don't know. He told me he knew and I just couldn't breathe."

"Elsa, calm down. Everything will be fine. You'll go to school tomorrow and both be fine and laugh about all of this." I tried again.

"Y-yeah you're right."

"Oh Elsa you're back, perfect timing, dinner is ready."

Jacks PoV

Just when I thought everything was better this just had to happen. I didn't expect her to freak out like that though. I thought what Anna said was quite cute and to tell you the truth, that's why I ignored her for the past two days and didn't sing with them. I don't know what it was but when I heard Anna say that something just went numb inside of me. Every time i thought of Elsa my insides went funny and when someone mentioned Elsa that morning I didn't think I could see her so I left. I didn't speak to any of them that whole day so I could try and sort out what was happening.

Anna then sent me the lyrics to the song. She had me singing a duet with Elsa. I couldn't do that, I had an idea that Anna planned it but I just couldn't. I knew I'd get nervous and keep messing up so I bailed. I knew they'd hate me for it but what can i say. I don't know what's wrong so I couldn't tell them why I left.

I didn't expect her to say that when I asked her the question. Everything was going so amazingly well that I didn't think she'd answer with something like that. If I knew I wouldn't have said something. I opened my phone and saw I was still on the page with Elsa's phone number. When did she take a contact photo? Am I that blind?

Me: U okay?

I needed to ask her even if she didn't want to speak to me but there I waited all night for a response.