Chapter 31: Kill me now!

Time skip to October 30th

Elsas Pov

Since I found out the truth about Jack, I've gone back to my old ways, my old life, my old style -with a small twist. I woke up this morning and put on my denim skinny jeans and my black crop top. I added to my outfit by wearing black heels. Merida was shocked when she saw me first, I believe her exact words were "What the hell happened to you? You're wearing heels before getting to school. Who are you?" Her words made me laugh and I dont think she is used to it yet. Anna and I got to school and found merida waiting by my locker just like old times, "see you later An" I said as I got closer to Merida. I linked my arms with hers as we walked to the canteen.
"So Ive just remembered something we havent talked about yet." She looked at me confused so I continued whilst sitting down. "Hiccup kissing you!"

"Please dont." Merida commented, I wasnt going to drop this conversation that easily.

"Come on what happened? Was he any good at it? Are you glad he was your first?"

"Alright elsa, im going to tell you something no one else knows and you cant make a fuss about it, okay?" I nodded my head so merida continued, "Hiccup was a good kisser, he was really good but he said to me he didnt mean it that he wished it never happened so thats what im doing, im forgetting about."

I looked at her closely for a few seconds, this wasnt meant to happen "you dont want to forget it though do you. Merida, do you like Hiccup?" I asked carefully if I said the wrong thing she would kill me so my words had to be careful.

She didnt answer at first, she only nodded. "Yes I do like him but that doesnt matter. He clearly doesnt like me otherwise he wouldnt have taken that kiss back."

"Oh mer, im--" I got cut off by the morning announcements. During the introduction, I noticed the boys coming into the canteen. They learned a while ago not to come and sit with us anymore due to the tension. Anna and Punzie came running in after and came over to our table.

"Obviously this gets left as the last announcement because otherwise no one would listen" like anyone is currently listening  "the winter ball!" Already I could tell all of the girls were excited and started chatting to their friend about what dress they should get. "Silence, please. The winter ball will be held on the 22nd November so girls find your dress, boys find your tux and to both of you - find your dates." The dance is in less than a month and i still have to do a dance with Jack, kill me now. At the end of the announcement, I caught Jacks eye sight. He looked upset and full of regrets. I noticed he was about to stand up and I didnt want to chance him coming over so I quickly stood up and fast walked out of the canteen.

Meridas Pov

Yay the prom! The month where girls dont stop talking about the same event over and over again. Elsa quickly left the canteen so I turned around to see Jack standing up looking at where she sat. I wish I could say I felt bad for him but he brought it on himself. He shouldnt have gone to the party. I then caught sight of Hiccup and decided to turn around to speak to the girls. "I worry about Elsa." Anna simply said.

"What exactly happened again?" Punzie asked. I hadnt heard the story fully before so I decided to actually listen rather than day dream.

"Jack came back home with me to check up on Elsa -really sweet right- but when Elsa came down and saw Jack she had a massive go at him. She ranted at him about how he had hurt her. She actually said that she started to fall for him but then she realised she was an idiot for doing so. Then she said he was worse than hans and for him to get out of our house."

"WAIT! She said he was worse than Hans?" I asked completely shocked, Anna nodded her head "I cant believe that. Either Jack screwed up real bad or Elsa fell for Jack real bad."