Chapter 32: Merida...

Hiccups PoV:

After pe was over, I met up with the guys in the changing room where we were all just chatting along getting changed when Flynn started an interesting topic, "so hic, what happened to your dance partner?"

I laughed at the question because I didnt know myself, "I dont know. Mer wasnt talking until miss made Jack and Elsa demonstrate when she said poor Elsa so then we had a conversation, well more like argument, over Jack and Elsa and then she leaves."

I finished getting changed whilst Kristoff and Flynn kept chattering. Jack continued to be silent but I thought best not to ask him. Once we were all ready, I led the boys out of the rook but stopped short when I saw Elsa waiting outside. I quickly turned around and looked at Jack, the rest of the boys looked at me confused but I didnt speak. "HICCUP!" At the sound of her voice, the three understood and looked at Jack. He seemed frozen but I turned around and walked over to Elsa with the boys following slightly behind me. "Can you walk any slower Hic? I need to be somewhere." She said looking a bit fidgety. My guess is she wants to be away from Jack but doesnt want to say it straight out.

"Sorry." I quickened my pace and stood in front of her, "how can I help you elsie?" She looked slightly taken back by the nickname and it took her a few seconds to regain herself.

"What happened in that lesson?" She asked me looking annoyed.

"What do you mean?" I responded. By the looks of it that was the wrong response.

"Merida told miss that she felt sick and went to the nurses. Ive known mer for nearly my whole life and she has never once gotten sick at school or left during a pe lesson and I cant figure out for the life of me what you could have possibly done to make her leave so please just tell me so I can leave!"

"I dont know Elsa. I seriously dont. Ive been trying to work it out myself." I responded. "She wouldnt speak to me at first and when we did start speaking it was an argument and then she left."

"What did you argue about?" She asked calming down slightly.

"You dont want to know."

"Do you really think now is a good time to test me Hiccup? Merida is my best friend and I swear to God if you dont tell me--"

"They were arguing about us Elsa!" Jack shouted interrupting Elsa's rant.

She looked at Jack for a while and I could see her breaking. I turned around to face the guys slightly to see Kristoff and Flynn looking very awkward standing there. Jack staring back at Elsa with a mixture of emotion in him. He looked as if he didnt want to shout but couldnt hold it in any longer. I turned around to find Elsa still looking at Jack and after a minute or two of awkward silence, Elsa faced me again. "Why were you arguing about Jack and I?"

"She said she felt sorry for you and I understand that, Jack hurt you so of course you're best friend would feel sorry for you but obviously im gonna be there for my best friend too so I stood up for Jack and then we got into a small argument as to why you should be sorry for Jack and then when she said he kissed two girls you hated, I said it was just a kiss and I didnt know what the big deal was. And then she stopped talking to me and left shortly afterwards."

I could tell during the explanation Jack and Elsa were awkward. From the corner of my eye, I saw Jack put his hand through his hair and kept on sorting his hair out and I saw Elsa look at Jack more than once. At some point during the speech, something clinked in Elsas brain and she stared at me with only anger in her eyes.

"You are so dead!" She said before walking away with Meridas bag in her hand. When she was out of ear shot, Anna and Punzie exited the gym and looked around.