Chapter 6: The Next Day

Jacks PoV

Staying with Hiccup isn't bad except from the fact he has dog who just wants to lick you to death. Believe me when I say this - it isn't fun! Every morning, he wakes me up by either licking my face, standing on my stomach -or further down, if you know where I mean- or just by barking. This morning, i woke up from the unfortunate feet of Major (Hiccups dog), To explain more by that, he stood on my stomach and walked over me.

I got up after Major got off me and changed into my jeans and Jacket. Hiccup woke up not long after and we both got a piece of toast before hopping into our own cars and driving to school. Hiccup doesn't like being a passenger in my car, apparently I drive too fast. I got to school before Hiccup obviously and saw Flynn talking to Elsa, I joined the two and smiled at them both. "What are you talking about?"

"Elsa kicking Hans." Flynn replied laughing. I guess he doesn't like Hans that much.

"Oh yeah that was priceless. I don't even know Hans but it looked like he deserved it." I responded, Hiccup came in after a few minutes and Rapunzel found Elsa too.

"How about the four of you, including Kris, sit with us at lunch today? It'll be fun and hopefully better than yesterday." Elsa invited, well that was a shock to us all. We all nodded except Punzie.

"You sure that's a good idea Elsie." She asked, trying to hint at something, some girl thing probably. Elsa nodded her head in response. "What about the cheerleading tryouts? You said you'd try it with me."

"I did?" Elsa asked, clearly Rapunzel was lying and needed some sort of excuse.

"Yeah you did and you can't back out on me now."

"Alright, fine I'll try out with you. Sorry boys, we'll take a rain check. Tomorrow maybe?"

"Sure, see ya cuz, see ya Punzie."

"Yep bye boys. Say hi to Kris for me." Elsa said before her and Punzie walked away.

"Well Rapunzel was trying to get out of something." I said when they were out of ear shot.

"Yep, I wonder what." Flynn said.

"Who knows." Hiccup finished. The three of us started walking towards the classrooms and pretty much separated at the sound of the bell. Hiccup and I are going to the same class and Flynn is going to a different one. The two of us had music. Yay! <-- sarcasm by the way.

Like I said when I first came here I'm not creative so I don't like creative subjects meaning I don't like art, English, music or drama. They are the worse. But I had no chance but to go to the lessons. Even if music was a double period.

The two of us entered the room and spotted Elsa, Merida and Anna sitting at a table laughing and talking. "Hey els, can we join you?" Elsa's head whipped into our direction and she slowly nodded her head. The classroom was laid out different to the others. The table was set up so you could fit six on a table. So three tables were placed together to make one big one. Anna and Merida were sitting on one table together and Elsa was sat on the one next to them. I sat next to Elsa on the empty chair and Hiccup sat next to me opposite Anna. As I sat down, I heard Anna laugh along with Merida and Elsa look confused. She turned to face me and Hiccup and smiled. I think she was about to say something until the teacher walked in.

"Good morning class! My name for those of you who don't know me is Esmeralda. I'm your music teacher for the year." She introduced herself before being interrupted by a knock and Kristoff walking in.

"Sorry Ms. I was with Miss Chart."

"Alright, come on in Kristoff. Sit wherever you like." Esmeralda replied, Kristoff walked over to our table and sat down next to Hiccup and opposite Merida. "Okay so class either on your own or with your table, I want you to sing a song for me and record it using any recording room for me. I want this to be done by Thursday. Good Luck!"

After she finished speaking, Anna, Merida and Kristoff all looked at Elsa so Hiccup and I followed them and looked at Elsa too. "So Elsa are we going to have to beg you to join our group or have you already made your mind up that you're going solo?" Anna asked.

"I'll join your group. You don't need to beg. It's a bit too early in the year to sing on my own." Elsa responded.

"Well that's a first." Kristoff replied. "Why don't we all meet at Elsa and Anna's house then after school and start working on it. We can record there too can't we?" Elsa nodded her head before she started speaking.

"Okay what song then?" And that's when we all fell silent and i realised this would be a lot harder than I expected.

Flynns PoV

"Oh hey Punz, I didn't realise you were in my class." I said to Punzie as I sat next to her in geography. She was silent at first as if in deep thought but when I nudged her arm she seemed to come out of her trance and blush red. It was quite cute.

"Oh hey Flynn, sorry I wasn't listening what did you say?"

"Nothing, don't worry about it. I didn't know you were trying out for cheer." I said to her to start some sort of conversation. I always find it hard and awkward to have a conversation with Punzie on my own. I don't know why though.

"Yeah, I've always wanted to do cheer but obviously you can't start until Year 9 and so I've had to go through these past two years jealous of every girl in their cheerleading uniform. Luckily though, all of the previous team were Year 11's and they all transferred so the school needs a whole new team. I hope Elsa and I can both get through and I'm hoping Elsa will be head cheerleader."

"Really? Why don't you want to be head?"

"I can't. I'm not good at making decisions and telling people what to do. That's why I want Elsa to become Captain and then hopefully she'll choose me as deputy."

"I'm sure she will. Let me know first if you get in. I want to be the first one to congratulate you and Elsa."

"Will do." She smiled. Our teacher came in after that and so we couldn't continue our conversation but I couldn't help to look at her a few times during the lesson and smile. Oh Punzie, why am I under your spell?

Authors Note: Aw, so that's your first proper sight of Flynnunzel. And what was Punzie trying to hide right at the beginning of the chapter? And why were Merida and Anna laughing - that was strange! By the way I still don't know what I'm doing but I'm making it up as I go along. Tell other people to read this please. Like and comment tooo. :)