❤️Love at first sight❤️

Jake PoV- WAKE UP TEAM 10 HOUSE!! WE HAVE SPECIAL PEOPLE COMING TO JOIN ARE FAM! I announced over the megaphone. I had gotten ready to go meet the Martinez twins at the Starbucks down the street. I went into every room in the team 10 house and woke them up. They all pretty much had the same reaction.... NO! Five more minutes plzzzzzz!, *sighs*, fake pretending to shoot themselves in the head, or put the pillow over there face.

Tessa's PoV- As Jake came into my room I put the pillow over my head and sighed. " you have 2 hours, get ready." As he left my room I sat up and got into the shower. It took me about 30 minutes to get done in the shower. Now I had to choose my outfit, I chose...⬇️⬇️⬇️

I thought it was a cute outfit for 80 degrees weather

I thought it was a cute outfit for 80 degrees weather. I was daydreaming on what the new people could look like when all the sudden I had heard a "Come meet everyone!" Had it already been TWO HOURS!! Did I just daydream for and hour on what they were going to look like?! Omg whatever! As I walked down the stairs, I saw two people who looked the same? What? I thought another pair of twins. But I only caught one of them starring at me. And....
           I.....
                 Instantly......
                                   Loved him.
Hey my people I'm going back and doing shoutouts for some chapters that I didn't do them. So here and remember comment done when u have voted an followed me at @Pnsavage24 ALWAYS PLUG!!!!!!! Okay so today's shoutout go's to AvaRodriguez2! Congrats my Boiiii!!