👫Adam 👫

Jakes PoV- I knew that we had just moved in but Tessa and Emilio needed a break. The kids are staying in Ohio with my mom. I booked the sweetest hotel room! No one knows it's in lad Vegas. We drove the kids to Ohio. When we got there it was sweet being back home. We actually stayed in Ohio for a week since I had to cancel our flight. Emilio me Tessa and Erika all went on a walk together. As we walked down the sidewalk in Cleveland, Ohio we spotted a man staring at Tessa but it wasn't Alex or anyone we new. We didn't tell her because I didn't want to worry Erika and Tessa. For some reason I really do like Erika. Then as we headed to the cafe the guy approached us. He walked up and hugged Tessa. Tessa hugged back. She looked at us.
Tessa- oh sorry this is Adam my high school Bestie!
Emilio- ummmm.
Tessa- he was apart of the squad
Jake- cool (I said suspiciously)
Tessa's PoV- it's been a long time since I've seen Adam. Emilio was jealous I could tell. I let him walk with us and me and Erika got a kick out of him! He was funny and sweet. Emilio and Jake we're kinda jealous. They would talk alone and whenever we went to eat and I invited Adam they would get another seat to themselves! I'm pissed off, me and Erika are confronting Jake and Emilio.
Me- babe we need to talk.
Emilio- ok what's wrong
Me- you are the problem
Emilio- what did I do (now pissed off)
Me- whenever I hangout with Adam you get all salty and all you do is throw shade!
Emilio- what the hell do I do to make you think that!
Me- whenever I invite him to like a dinner or lunch you and Jake always get another table then us! You are always texting me when I'm right next to you and you give Adam dirty look "behind my back" and the thing is that you think I'm stupid because it looks like I can't see anything! I do I see all of it Emilio. I LOVE YOU!! Not chance not Jake not Anthony not Adam not Kade not Tristan..... I love you (starts crying) I love you Emilio..... No one else could ever take my love away from you and my beautiful children. Yes I love every person that comes into my life but even you leave me broken on the floor in a pile of glass where I'm surrounded and can't get up I will still love you till death do us apart. (Is now sobbing)
Emilio- I'm sorry (hugs Tessa)
Me- I know (clings on to Emilio) I'm never letting you go.
Emilio- don't (blushes)
Temilio_ivan
JoshieandAaron14