??Reina??

Thank you SelenaKaliasis4life for the idea! But most importantly thank you for all the comments and baby names! I love the name Reina because it means queen. And Tessa's daughter should be a queen! Lol!!
Tessa's PoV-  we were at the hospital thank god when it happened! I was going for a well check. Emilio was their and he went to go get some food from the cafeteria, he was hungry so I didn't care. So back to the whole my water breaking thing. So the doctor was checking my ears when all the sudden I felt it. I started to scream as they put me on a cart.. I wanted Emilio! Then as they took me too the hospital room I sat their now that the pain had stopped. Then Emilio came in. He looked at me.
Emilio- hey, babe, how's it goin
Me- I'm fine, but I can't wait for our little Reina!
Emilio- me neither, Ivan and the rest are coming to the hospital.
Me- ok
Emilio- love you
Me- love you too babe
Emilio- I'm going to go pick up Ivan ok?
Me- alright
When Emilio left Jake came in he hugged me and told me you'll do great and I told him he'd be a great uncle. Then he went and sat on the chair and Vlogged. Then Emilio got back and we talked for awhile. Then, my pains started to come back... * I'm skipping to when Reina is 2 1/2 years old.*
Emilio's PoV- it's been 2 years and everything has been perfect! I love Reina with all my heart and so does Team 10. *knock knock* Ivan go's to open the door and finds Alex standing in the doorway. Me Tessa and Ivan were home alone. Reina had gone with Jen for the day. Ivan slammed the door in Alex's face and locked the door. Me and Ivan ran upstairs. We told Tessa what happened and she started crying. Then, we heard the back door slam! Mierda! We heard running upstairs and then walking down the hallway. We locked outs selves in the bathroom. Then we heard someone speak!
Alex- I know you had my baby Tessssaaa.
Tessa- No I didn't it's me and Emilio's and you can't change that.
Alex- where's the BABY TESSA!!
Ivan- GO AWAY NOW!!
Alex- not until I get my baby.
Tessa- you will never get the baby!
Alex- we will se
Alex left and Tessa cried I comforted her.
Hey!!! I have to go play outside with my brother or he will throw a fit so ya! Gtg love y'all! 💕💕💕💕