💞In his arms💞

Tessa's PoV- as I ran up to Emilio I felt something go down my leg. Jake had hit me with a red paint ball!!! I fell to the ground holding on too my leg and the paint went all over so it looked like I got shot or something. Emilio came over and picked me up and I got up. I backed up with my leg stinging every step I took, and then ran back into Emilio's arms. He held me and he didn't let go. Then I have him his real present.........
Rebecca- Hey brother
Emilio- no way( keeps saying no way as he runs up to his sister with Ivan right behind him)
Then behind Emilio his mom appears. Then Rebecca and his mom had to leave. Emilio picked me up and carried me to my room. We sat on the bed and watched 13 reasons why. Then he kissed my cheek and we cuddled until we fell asleep in each other's arms. As I lay their he's playing with my hair and going on Instagram.
Emilio's PoV- she's beautiful, and I'm glad she's mine. She looked like she was a tulip. But not a tulip who go's with the rest the one who stands out because of how beautiful she is.😝😍 then, I got up to find Erika downstairs. She then whispered to me.....
Erika- Hey, I have a plan
Emilio- what?
Erika- give Tessa a promise ring!
Emilio- what's promise ring?!
Erika- it's like a wedding ring but you not getting married, all you have to do is technically propose but say that you promise to never leave her or that you will never hurt her and that you will protect her and then ask her if she will except the ring.
Emilio- ok???? 🤔😏😗
Erika- we will talk more about it later. We will go ring shopping tomorrow then pick the destination! Eeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
This was going to be a ruff week.
Comment on we're they should go! Peace!!!!!
Shoutout& VickyChan0307
How to get shoutout& leave comment on recent chapter