🙄Getting the stuff🙄

Tessa's PoV- we have no idea what to do, We have no idea if Alex is still at the house. Honestly Reina and J.J like it at the hotel we got. They go swimming everyday. Emilio is down their trying to teach her how to swim. Ivan is going to dance with me. Ivan says that he wants to take my mind off of all this drama. But really he's going with me because he's scared. He doesn't want his brother and me to be killed by some crazy ex! But he just to,d me the intire time that he needed some air, or kept coming up with different lame 😒 excuses when I didn't believe the others. When we got their he sat down on the little bench in front of the dance 💃  floor. Then as we started to practice dancing my coach wanted me to go on their dance floor by myself. As I started dancing I looked in the mirror I saw Ivan head looking at me jaw open and yelled "THATS MY GIRL!!" Everyone he wasn't the one I'm "dating" ( didn't tell anyone exept the coach about Emilio marrying me and my kids.) people still thought I was dating a guy. One of my friends went up to her I reached back smoothly and grabbed Ivan. Ivan didn't know what to do he stared dabbing. I was embarrassed 😩 everyone laughed. I stormed out on to the street and Ivan followed.

Ivan- hey what's wrong

Me- what the hell do you think is wrong you embarrassed me the intire time. 😡

Ivan- woah jeez calm down how in the world does my brother find you attractive in any way.

Ivan's pov- listen I shouldn't have said that but she needed to chill. She ran away. I followed her but I lost her. She swooped fast around corners and blocks. I knew she was crying 😭 but angry 😡 at the same time. I would have to apologize but she might tell my brother. As I headed back home 🏡 obviously Tessa had gotten back home and told Emilio. I pushed pass Emilio to see Tessa red eyed from crying but red from her being angry 😤😡. I looked at her in her brown eyes that reminded me of a piece of beautiful new bark on  tree 🌲. She looked into mine. "I'm sorry" I could only squeeze out. She hugged me tight for a minute. "I'm sorry too" she said while her head was buried in my chest. Emilio stood there and stormed off into the room.

Jakes pov- were not telling Tessa because she didn't want us to go alone until we knew it was safe. But we're here now and ready to get the stuff.....

Hello wonderful people or SAVAGE SQUAD! Today you have 2 things to think about 💭  1. Why is Emilio upset??? 2. What the in gods name is Jake doing and who is he with. Whoever gets these questions right gets a follow and votes and stories read by me! Anyways today's shoutout goes to... Jen_lovestemilio