😱Dad?😱

Tessa's PoV- while everyone downstairs was still playing I got a call from my mom.
*the call*
Mom- Sweetie your dad is like going crazy!
Me- WHAT?!
Mom- he said that your too young and I agree it's just that I'm not mad.
Me- ok so what can dad do about it?
Mom- that's what I'm calling you about!!
Me- ok what?
Mom- he just got on a plane to Las Vegas!!!!
*end of call*
Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!!!
Me-EMILIO!!!!
*Emilio comes upstairs*
Emilio- what babe?
Me- my....my.... Dad is coming to take me back home!
Emilio- WHAT?! How?!
Me- my mom just called me and said that he just got on the plane!
Emilio- Wtf
Me- I know! What do we do?!
Emilio- we will be gone by the time he gets here. He gets here tomorrow morning but not till like 10ish
Emilio kissed my cheek and told me that he loved me. Me and him fell asleep together once again and saw our beautiful baby girl lay there asleep.
*next day*
Emilio's PoV- when I woke up I saw Tessa grabbing some of her stuff that she forgot to put in the bag. As she was gathering her stuff we heard Reina wake up. Reina looked at us with wide eyes and smiled. Then we heard a car honk it was Jake. We took our bags downstairs and into jakes truck. We grabbed Reina and all of her stuff. As we were pulling out of the drive way we saw Tessa's dad!!!!!
Tessa- GO JAKE MY DAD IS HERE!!!
Jake- Why are you running away from him?!
Tessa- DRIVE AND I'LL TELL YOU!
Jake- Ok!
Tessa- he wants to take me and Reina back home. And me to leave team 10.
Jake- well I guess not today.*he speeds up*
Tessa's PoV- Reina was laughing so hard I though that she was going to faint, it was so funny how she laughed and made everyone in the room happy and that she was only 1. My dad was following us then I got a call from him.
Dad- You need to come home! NOW!!
Me-NO! Dad I'm leaving
*ends call*
Me- drive faster Jake!
We finally lost my dad when we took a turn. When we made it to the airport we hugged Jake and said bye.
*skip plane ride*
Emilio's PoV- when we got to Spain i felt so happy because you know... I WAS HOME!!! When we got in my house I saw Tessa on a realtor app.
Me- hey, why are you on an app looking for a home?
Tessa- because my dad knows we live with Jake!
Me- Jesus are you ok? We are at my mothers and having fun and your looking at houses?! Come on Tessa you're dad will never find us! We are in Spain and he probably thinks that were in America! We will talk about our own house when we are in America I promise!
Tessa- ugh fine!
Tessa's PoV- I'm so done my life just is really sucking! I told my dad about everything and he thinks that Emilio you know what! He said that I have to come back but I will fight I'm not just going to let him take me away from my family! Then my dad called me!!😡
I went into the other room and answered....
Me- what do you want?😡
Alex- my daughter....
PatriciaGalindo275