💍Promise ring.....💍

Emilio's PoV- As we dove down under water it was just me her and the trainer. He took us down and me and Tessa got some cute couple photos. Then, we swam back up to the surface and we were playing with the trained dolphin. Then the dolphin swam back up and brought back something In his mouth. Tessa took one look at me take it and the words popped out of my mouth like I've done this 600 times.
Me- Tessa, I've have liked you since I laid eyes on you. But now I love you and I will not let anything ever come between us. Tessa this promise ring is to me to promise you that I will always love you, Even if we are Million miles away I will always love you Tessa. Tessa brooks will you accept my promise ring?
Tessa started crying
Me- Tessa don't cry
Tessa- Emilio, I love you too! I will I will I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!!
We kissed and then we looked up at the stars and fell asleep together.....
Tessa's PoV- when he gave me the ring I cried, I cried because all of my other Exs gave me such a hard time and by hard time I mean abuse. But whatever I p Emilio and I love his family. I said yes because of these reasons. We are leaving tomorrow afternoon.
* Day of leaving*
As I woke up Emilio was still sleeping. I had my ring on and I looked at it and immediately fell in love with Emilio more. I got up and got dressed did my makeup and went to go get breakfast.
RING RING
Emilio- hey babe where did you go?
Me- I'm getting breakfast, I got you pancakes!
Emilio- ok good love you bye!
Me- ok bye LOVE YOU TOO!!
*End of Call*
Ok so today we are going back to Las Vegas! I'm so exited to tell everybody about our promise! It was still morning so me and Emilio decided to do some stuff then go home. So yeah!
* skip the rest of the day and flight*
We actually didn't do anything, we ate walked talked and walked and talked more so we are home now and I told them what was happening. Me and Erika had a sleepover with Alissa so it was the best week ever I guess after everything that's happened this has been the best week ever
Shoutout) Jen_lovestemilio
How to get shoutout) comment on my recent chapter