👨🏻Alex👨🏻

Tessa's PoV- I heard Emilio whisper just perfect as we cuddled. BANG! TESSA! RUN! EMILIO! Emilio grabbed my arm and me and him ran downstairs to see what was going on. We stood in silence as we saw Alex look at me. Then, I saw Jake, Ivan, Nick, Aj, all behind the counter. I saw Anthony and Chance run closer to Jake and the rest. Emilio slowly took one step down the stairs.
Alex- Tessa it didn't have to be this way
Tessa- Alex I don't love you anymore, I love someone else.
*you gazed into Emilio's eyes and he smiled back at you*
Emilio- leave now!
Alex- oh Tessa is this the one you call Emilio.
*Chance and Anthony and Jake and the rest start to creep up on him*
Tessa- Emilio!
Emilio and Ivan and Alex were fighting Chance and Anthony went to get Erika and Jake and Nick went to get Alissa out of the house. Alex punched Emilio and Ivan in the face and ran to me! Alex grabbed me and...
Tessa- I LOVE EMILIO NOT YOU
*Alex pulls out gun*
Alex- I DONT CARE IF YIU DONT LOVE ME THEN YOU CANT LOVE ANYONE ELSE!
*he took the gun and shot Tessa in the leg* all i hear is running and screaming and crying then.. Nothing
Emilio's PoV- When I saw her get shot I saw Alex run and Jake, Nick, Aj, Chance, Anthony, go to us and Tessa.
The ambulance came and Erika and Alissa went in the Ambulance. The rest of us immediately jumped in the car and drove 50 miles per hour down the road to the hospital.
What will happen to Tessa?
Is she okay?!
What will happen to Alex?
What will happen with Emilio and Tessa's relationship?
Updating yes or No!
Today's shoutout go's to Natalie_lynn_Newton thanks for being a Savage and apart of the squad!! Anyways all u have to do to enter the shoutout contest is just to enter a comment and you will get you're shoutout!!