👬Chance and Anthony👬

Tessa's PoV- * Texting Jake*
Jake- Can you do me a favor
Tessa- yea what
Jake- Can you text My friend Anthony the house number.
Tessa- ok but why couldn't you do it.
Jake- idk here's his number (403)- *Blank*
Tessa- ok why couldn't you do it tho
Jake- byeeeee
*texts over*
Ok whatever. I texted him, and a couple minutes later I hear a knock on the door. "I'll GET IT" I shouted. I stopped editing and opened the door to find to people standing at the door. "Hi, are you Tessa" Anthony asks. "Yea" "ok then, I'm Anthony and this is Chance." Chance stared at me with wide eyes. I didn't like the way he was starring at me. I went in the kitchen to start lunch, grilled cheese. As chance came in. Chance leaned in for a kiss and I tried to pull back but he held me down kissing me. "WHAT THE!, get if her now!" I looked at Emilio, then at Chance, my face was red.
Emilio's PoV- as I walked in I thought Tessa was cheating and kissing another guy but when I looked more i realised that chance was holding her down kissing her. "WHAT THE!, get of her now!" I yell. Tessa's face is a bright red. She runs over to me and grabs my shirt from the back crying into it. "It wasn't me, I promise." She says in my shirt. " I know." I say trying to comfort her. I look at Chance and he glances back at me. I give chance a very dirty face. He looks at me, then Tessa. Then me. "Are you guys a thing?" Chance said stupidly. "Duh we are." "I'm sorry man but she kissed me, she was all up on me, you have to believe me!" I looked at Tessa then back at chance and punched him in the face.

What will happen to chance?
What will happen to Tessa?
How will Tessa feel about Emilio after punching someone?
Give me your thoughts in the comment! ❤️
ITS EVERY DAY BRA! PEACE!!!!
348 words!
Today's shoutout go's to.... PatriciaGalindo275 thanks for being a savage and dropping a comment!! Anyways just leave a like on my recent chapters and you'll immediately be entered in the shoutout contest.